Arsenal

Need at least a draw away to Everton this weekend, altough it is a tough place to get a result and Everton are playing much better at the minute,hope some of our crocks clear up for the semi next week altough i wont be surprised if we add to our injury list,really getting fed up of this every year.

Arsenal 8 this is the sick note list :-(

N Monreal Ankle/Foot Injury 6th Apr 14
L Koscielny Calf/Shin Injury 12th Apr 14
R Miyaichi Hamstring Injury no return date
M Ozil Hamstring Injury 19th Apr 14
J Wilshere Ankle/Foot Injury 28th Apr 14
T Walcott ACL Knee Injury no return date
A Ramsey Thigh Muscle Strain 6th Apr 14
V Diaby ACL Knee Injury no return date

Excuses, excuse you lot sound like David feckin Moyes ;)

Excuses, excuse you lot sound like David feckin Moyes ;)

Why don't you feck off back to your ManUre thread and leave us alone .............. i remember back in the day when ManUre went into the 2nd division/ their supporters where a pain in the ar*e then too.

You only need to listen to the footy phone ins on the radio to hear supporters moan they just have ManUre moanins now.

Objective view points should be welcomed mate and that injury table could be posted in any of Arsenals seasons really, makes you wonder what's going on in training with the conditioning coaches and what not.
United fans have been spoiled to death by Fergie's reign and the whinging is to be expected. We will be fine next season now that Moyes has lowered the expectation levels to suit him.

The only time I usually post in another team's threads is to congratulate/contribute to keeping up spirits.

In my view posting in an "unhelpful" manner in other teams' threads leads to issues.

Just my view.

Get your point Abu but footy and banter go hand in hand, like peas and carrots as Forest would say.

I think the smiley in your first post has been missed m8 :)

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

Thats it he has to go,i cant watch any more of his one dimensional tactics and lame ass excusses.The deluded fool is still talking about winning the league instead of fighting for fourth place ,which by not buying a striker in jan condemned us to this faith again.

Last edited:
Thats it he has to go,i cant watch any more of his one dimensional tactics and lame ass excusses.

You sound like this years United fans :lol: and yea wiz I was only joking, in fact having a wee pop at our own guy.
I won't venture into opinions on today's game but I am sure speedy is a happy chappy.

You sound like this years United fans :lol: and yea wiz I was only joking, in fact having a wee pop at our own guy.
I won't venture into opinions on today's game but I am sure speedy is a happy chappy.
The difference is that this is a regular accurance with Arsene never changes or learns from his mistakes.

It's a kind of limbo he's got you in, never out of the top four yet not challenging either. You do have to wonder sometimes as to what's going on, it's a consistent drop off every year.
I still have you favs for top four though as the fixtures are on your side.

It's a kind of limbo he's got you in, never out of the top four yet not challenging either. You do have to wonder sometimes as to what's going on, it's a consistent drop off every year.
I still have you favs for top four though as the fixtures are on your side.
Hope your right but I think this maybe our year to miss out,which is shocking from the position we were in,but your right about one thing a wee bit of banter does no harm.

Fear not Everton still have City and the return to Goodison of Moyes, big Dave will sort them out. :)

We will be fine next season now that Moyes has lowered the expectation levels to suit him.

That really made me laugh lmao ;)

It was never going to be easy for moyes, but I really think with furgy in charge you would have another 10 points now!

Injuries aside something is not right at Arsenal, as @gasman said we always have these injuries lol - so its not unusual lol!

If (that was an IF lol), Arsenal won the FA CUP and finished in the top 4 it would be a improvement right?

I guess it is the manner in which they capitulate, they remind me of the pacemakers that start off the running lol.

But they have quite a number of areas that need looking at and while Ozil will get better (class always prevails (usually lol)), was he what arsenal needed, there is no pace in the side when THEO is not there!

No real wingers, no world class striker, and the most important is no stand up and fight players!

Defence has improved (apart from the hammerings lol)!

Credit to Everton though they played their socks off, Great performance!

Mick

Last edited:
Arsenal usual standards prevail

owners happy to make champions league if can win a trophy deemed a bonus

time i feel for a change of direction

Arsenal usual standards prevail

owners happy to make champions league if can win a trophy deemed a bonus

time i feel for a change of direction

By a change of direction i assume you mean the Manager? if so i believe you are correct ! It might surprise some supporters that Wenger is sitting pretty as the 4th highest payed manager in the world...heaven knows why...loyalty?

Arsenalesque today, a sniff of silverware and boom, everyone's head falls off.
I might have a pound on Hull.

Back