Arsenal

Well it has begun as i said on feb 1st we will finish fourth,facts are wenger has only one way of playing and when it works as it does against most of the smaller clubs its great, but the the top clubs snuff us out easily as we have no plan B,had mourinho been in charge of us today (which im glad he is not) he would of set the team up not to loose something wenger cant do,huge mistake not bringing in a striker last month to give us a boost and this is totally wengers fault and as much as i like him he really is too stubborn for his own good and that will be our downfall again.

rebuild needed starting in the summer lol

rumour has it R.V.P will be first singing as he longs for a return

meantime venger gets his usual champions league slot & empty trophy cabinet

I have to say you lot made a right meal of that in the end, I did bloody enjoy it though lmao.
Well done.

put a shift in

basically played most of the game with 9 men

ozil the invisible wouldnt even need a shower lol

second goal killed them massive task now

Toni Kroos is sublime, I have never seen a player remind me so much of Scholes in his pomp, long balls, short, switching play, always available, tracks play and backs it up, kept everything ticking tonight, great player, great performance.
Unlucky Arsenal though, ffs don't let Wheresut Ozil take any more spot kicks, that goal would have made it very difficult for Bayern but as it stands it's a mountain for you goons, that late goal a killer blow.
That said last years tie and the first 20 minutes tonight showed they can be rattled, long shot but you never know.

I think ozil needs a few weeks off. His performance was shit again today. £40m player and he can't even score a penalty.

Tried our best tonight could not fault their effort but the tie was long over, so now for a tough run of league fixtures this month which will decide were we finish up in the league,and a semi final to look forward to although i will take nothing for granted Wigan are there on merit.

image.jpg

:giggles: I know it was a lot better showing than our whimper V's Olympiakos but I still found that pic quite good.

Talk about winning when playing poorly well today that was the case,out played and out fought for large part of the game but some how managed to win,Kos and Mert by far our 2 best today only for them ,big improvement needed next week although cant see it happening this team is over achieving at the minute and are lucky to still be in with a chance.

I know its not an excuse, or not one any fan of any other team would accept, but ive noticed the last 5 or 6 years every week there are always 6 to 10 players injured at Arsenal, not carrying an injury but out and not playing.

ok all teams have injuries during the season but there are more and more long termed injured then you would expect.

Arsenal 8 16th March

A Oxlade-Chamberlain Calf/Shin Injury no return date
M Ozil Hamstring Injury 13th Apr 14
N Bendtner Knee Injury no return date
J Wilshere Ankle/Foot Injury no return date
K Kallstrom Back Injury 22nd Mar 14
T Walcott ACL Knee Injury no return date
A Ramsey Thigh Muscle Strain no return date
V Diaby ACL Knee Injury no return date

source English Premier League Injury Table - PhysioRoom.com

If you look at the injured as of now, apart from Bendtner and Kallstrom (not played for Arsenal yet !) the rest are what you would call virtually first team picks name on the team sheet every week. As gunnertrev said the team are over achieving and it would be nice to say that some of the first team are coming back from injury to help out for the push at the end of the season but that list above doesn't really give any real hope.

Liverpool 1 player, Chelsea 3 players Man City 4 players

I know its not an excuse, or not one any fan of any other team would accept, but ive noticed the last 5 or 6 years every week there are always 6 to 10 players injured at Arsenal, not carrying an injury but out and not playing.

ok all teams have injuries during the season but there are more and more long termed injured then you would expect.

Arsenal 8 16th March

A Oxlade-Chamberlain Calf/Shin Injury no return date
M Ozil Hamstring Injury 13th Apr 14
N Bendtner Knee Injury no return date
J Wilshere Ankle/Foot Injury no return date
K Kallstrom Back Injury 22nd Mar 14
T Walcott ACL Knee Injury no return date
A Ramsey Thigh Muscle Strain no return date
V Diaby ACL Knee Injury no return date

source English Premier League Injury Table - PhysioRoom.com

If you look at the injured as of now, apart from Bendtner and Kallstrom (not played for Arsenal yet !) the rest are what you would call virtually first team picks name on the team sheet every week. As gunnertrev said the team are over achieving and it would be nice to say that some of the first team are coming back from injury to help out for the push at the end of the season but that list above doesn't really give any real hope.

Liverpool 1 player, Chelsea 3 players Man City 4 players

Arsenal really needs a change of its medical staff

I tell you what, this annual meltdown is becoming a bleeding joke, you can actually tell what time of year it is just by looking at Arsenals results. 6-0 aah right must be nearly April.

dont know what all the fuss about

nothing changes

top 4 finish unless they go on a downward spiral & drop the normal standard

lol

Back