Arsenal Kids

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
took my son to the game today as i thought it might be a better game to take him to (croud wise) as sometimes the 3'oclocks can get a bit hectic :(

i thought everton win was on the cards as we played the reserves apart from EDU and everton played basicly there full squad... and they are 3rd in the league !!!

bit of advice arsene play the kids VS tottenham m8y they was awsome we talk about henry, viera, pires, reyes....

i cant even spell this next kids name ohyso ohmabay lolololol... and lupoli (scored 45 goals in 21 games for parma reserves and 8 in 7 for arsenal reserves) well henry and crew watch your backs these kids are awesome.... back pages tomorrow you can all read how good they was as i cant get it out of my head lol.... they played the 3rd in the league team off the park like they was not their.

im gonna go as far as to say apart from the middlesborough game i went too thats the best i have been too this season....

and for my sons first ever arsenal game he was so pleased made it more special for me!

OH YES

Mickie

Nice one m8, thats really nice, glad he enjoyed it and glad they got a result for him ;) as he'll remember that for the rest of he's life, I still remember my dad taking me to Stamford Bridge one saturday afternoon I was 5 or 6 we played West Ham and beat them 3 - 1 Osgood ( Ozzie my hero then...lol) scored 2 lol :) years later my old man told me he'd $hite himself coz as we came out the ground the Chelsea & Hammers fans kicked off and he had to swerve us round the back to the tube station, glad to say I never saw it and don't have any memory of the agg only the good stuff :)

yes, i gotta admit arsenal got some v good young players, i just cant wait till wenger goes. but im more concerned bout man utd :) , their youngsters dont seem to be coming through anymore, ie fletcher. lol

this is the one area that man utd were very strong in the last decade but now arsenal will dominate cuz of this factor.

fletcher is a good player, he doesnt get enought first team football to shine but hes still good

kabzy mabzy said:
yes, i gotta admit arsenal got some v good young players, i just cant wait till wenger goes. but im more concerned bout man utd :) , their youngsters dont seem to be coming through anymore, ie fletcher. lol

this is the one area that man utd were very strong in the last decade but now arsenal will dominate cuz of this factor.

i agree with that, apart from wenger going lol (got another 3 years of him anyway he signed a new contract).

beckham, butt, scholes, giggs, neville brothers (who i hink are pants now but back then was great).... but yours was english aswell :), i dont mind i will take the dutch and italians ;)..... if you can win the league with your kids back then i think wenger should have the same balls and play them and drop the stars!!!

henry needs a break to clear his head, he is the best striker in the world (you can argue nistelrooy but if you look at henrys goals and how many he sets up you would be crazy and second in the wolrds best player and the only player to ever win the PFA players award twice in a row, i will agree with siross on this he has got very arogant not as arrogant as maybe manchester utd's greatest player cantona but arrogant enough for me to agree lol.

but fresh young players was what i was watching last night and they might need some of that freshness in the first team squad... i would never question wengers jugement as he has done for arsenal what no other has done made us worldwide feared by many a team.... but he will never substiture henry ok henry could change a game in the last 90th minute and maybe thats a factor but i dont care i would put him on the bench and play lupoli, put pires or reyes or both on the bench and play oysu abeyie (i think thats it lol) as they guy has skill and pace i have not seen at arsenal since bergkamps younger days... if i was to put this guys talent against anyone else's it would be ronaldo of utd for ball control and shear pace... granted ronaldo is the most skillful player i have seen after ronaldiniho, and arsenal need someone who can make players scared he will go round them...

ouso abeyie went round 4 players last night might of been 5 i cant remember it was so skillful, like they was not thier... and these players are not reserve match players they are 3rd in the league everton who have only let in 4 goals away from home this season and was unlucky not to take a point away to chelsea at the weekend.

im not blowing the arsenal trumpet as we have a hard game this weekend and could easily lose... if wenger had the balls to chuck in some of them young guns i would be alot more optimistic!!!

wenger if you ever go online or read this take some advice from a dodgey cable site running bugger and you dont have to tell anyone, give them a chance the first team have lsot their way and the kids could bring back the best in them!

Future looks bright for Arsenal...just like watching the a-Arsenal team as they cut thru Everton like a knife thru butter...

Back