Are we Back

marty

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just wandering what everyone has done today while the site has been down :(
Didn't see anyone in the flashchat and sad i know but i did check nearly every hour

I posted in the chat roombut got no reply so i figured everyone had given up and where chatting to the wifes/girlfriends

I sold a load of dodgey boomerangs on ebay.

just hope I don't get a load of comebacks with them.

feckin hate it when they return to sender.

elvis.gif

phew.....were back....
OK everyone after me

1...........................................2..............................3....................................4.......................5................after me ...........6......................7..............and breathe.................................8..................................9...................... dam was starting to hallucinate

ive even sat with the mrs and actually talked to her......nightmare

if was lke a first date with the awkward silences, fook ive been with her 9 fookin years:FRIGHT:

dam man, is there any thing i can do for you? i got half a joint here and a can of red stripe ?

dam man, is there any thing i can do for you? i got half a joint here and a can of red stripe ?

lol cheers m8 but she's gone to bed now so ive cracked open the bud (in celebration lol) just me the dog and DW now.

panic over:banana:

man thats the fella, ok i'll head to the kitchen and get the "red stripe out" make me a fatty....*ahem* and settle down to all the postz i've missed...lool

man i think i double posted some where....:Clap:

what was up last night?

did the database play up?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

phew was off all day yesterday, and then to top it off, i was stuck at work, and had to reset our sonic firewall, the thing frazzled in my hand and brought our whole network/internet down, still had internal like but that was my day sat with no DW and no net or external e-mail.......

I was so bored, I changed my Operating System to Linux.

Back