Are these genuine zgemma boxes

Steveuk23

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys
I've just signed up today but have been reading up for a few days and I think I'm going to buy a zgemma s2 and I've found 2 but I've read that the price is really cheap so I'm doubting weather they are genuine.

Zgemma Star 2S Twin Satellite Tuner DVB S2 x2 Reciver: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics[/url]
That 1st one is quite local to me so I could collect but I thought I would ask you guys first as you know what you're talking about :)
They are selling for about £75 but have been told they should normally be about double that.
Thanks for any info

Hi guys
I've just signed up today but have been reading up for a few days and I think I'm going to buy a zgemma s2 and I've found 2 but I've read that the price is really cheap so I'm doubting weather they are genuine.

Zgemma Star 2S Twin Satellite Tuner DVB S2 x2 Reciver: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics[/url]
That 1st one is quite local to me so I could collect but I thought I would ask you guys first as you know what you're talking about :)
They are selling for about £75 but have been told they should normally be about double that.
Thanks for any info

Had to remove your links as they are to satellite dealers.

In anycase you could have no way of knowing if these are genuine or not without opening them up.

If you google airsatddt then youll find the manufacturers wen site contact them and ask for dealer advice.

Had to remove your links as they are to satellite dealers.

In anycase you could have no way of knowing if these are genuine or not without opening them up.

If you google airsatddt then youll find the manufacturers wen site contact them and ask for dealer advice.
Thanks for that.
Is it possible to pick up genuine ones for about £75 though or is the average price far more?

Thanks for that.
Is it possible to pick up genuine ones for about £75 though or is the average price far more?

All around that price bracket genuine or clones, that does sound strange but its the truth on these boxes as there is not a lot of margin in them to start with.

Back