apple iphone

P33 RRV

Inactive User
Reaction score
up for sale, the 8gb one, i have not updated it and am have been scared to, plus it wont recieve calls when plugged into my cheap speaker unit :)

i paid £380 for it so am looking for the same

the phone is running fine and all boxed with a cover and screen protector

please no spam messages and collection is welcome from glasgow (ish) area

Can I ask why you are selling it so soon after only just getting it?

I was considering getting the Mrs one, (I don't 'do' mobile phones ;) )but are they not as good as they make out?

no it is trust me it is, BUT i use mines for work and i never thought this through......

mines gets plugged into a speaker system so for me to make a call i need to pick it up and then put the music on when i am finished, trust me no problems and its lovely but i need a 'normal' phone ;-)

well i have a few things to sell that i have never got round to punting and i hate ebays selling prices ;-)

barebones shuttle pc case, power supply or motherboard away - looking for £40 inc pandp

blackberry pearl on o2 may be unlocked but never tried its a belter of a phone, all boxed for £100 inc pandp

xda mini phone, SOLD NOW THANKS

ipod nano 8gb NOW SOLD THANKS

ipod iphone..........lol I KNOW everyone said i would do this though -- £380 delivered unlocked and working

if anyone wanting these please note i would be looking for paypal fees to be covered or a bank transfer

[email protected]

ps this is to fund me paintjob ;-)

Last edited:
if someone wants it its not a problem to do this though

Back