iPhone Anyone used tom tom on jailbreaked iphone 3g?

micky0908

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just purchased an iphone 3g from fleebay, which is supposed to be allready jailbreaked on 3.1.2, so can I download tom tom uk (from the normal places) and just pop the ipa file on the iphone via itunes?

If not what do I need to do this and has anyone else got it running ok.

Regards

Mick

P.S bare with me if this has allready been asked as I am new to all this iphone stuff.......

thanks for the reply,s chaps great stuff, so just so I am clear I just d/l any apps I like and put then on via itunes no other software or any mods need to be done?

Regards

mick

you need appsync 3.1.X found in cydia. will need it for cracked apps to work

instead of syncing through itunes ,why not dnld directly to fone with intallaus

cheers for the reply bod do I just search for appsync 3.1.x in cydia? and where do i get intallaus from???

regards

p.s just got my phone today so time to start playing

cydia.installo.us - > for installus (be quck as there sklowly closing down

apptrackr.org - > tom tom and co-pilot available on there

either dowload through installous, or get appsync from the same repo and sync via i tunes.

do i put them in cydia mate ifso how???

you will av 2 bare with me mate new to all this iphone stuff

Regards

tried adding that for installus in cydia keep getting error code 2?

Last edited:
yep all working here as well , version 1.2 less lag

I tried adding both them addy,s that neo said in cydia but just get error 2 all the time

I tried adding both them addy,s that neo said in cydia but just get error 2 all the time

hi mate try adding this source in cydia
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
]SiNfuL iPhone Repo
then search for app sync 3.1.2 also some good sources can be found here

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxUAaqoX3xc[/ame]

cheers for the reply biffo tried adding that source in cydia by going to manage then edit, add but still get an error just before it has completed install???

any ideas

hi mate check 2 c if it has gone on still cydia/mange/packages c if it shows up

cheers chaps was getting error all the time but rebooted and it did install, just 1 last thing should I see app sync as an app on it or not ? does it just use this when i sync with itunes?

thanks again chaps

tom tom uk dowloading via installous now ;)

cheers chaps was getting error all the time but rebooted and it did install, just 1 last thing should I see app sync as an app on it or not ? does it just use this when i sync with itunes?

thanks again chaps

tom tom uk dowloading via installous now ;)

My install0us hasn't been working all week, I thought it was shut down.

I put this addy as my home page on install0us >apptrackr.org and it works ok, dunno if that wot i supposed to do lol

np mate got tomtom running spot on now, anyone managed to get a bluetoth app working to transfer files? I tried ibluetooth but don,t semm to work??

regards

Back