Anyone used "just-eat" before?

I had just went for a shit and I had to nip it as the guy turned up much sooner than I expected.

mate

next time you go to the toilet, mention my name and youll get a good seat

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

So it's thumbs up from everyone?

1 small complaint, they charged me 40p for using my Maestro Card.

Thumbs up from me!!
I paid cash on delivery.

I even have some left over so it's curry for dinner tomorrow lol.

Curly

breakfast.....surely?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

only bad thing i can say is just eat stop dealing with the orders after 10.30 i think it is, so if anythings goes wrong you have to deal with the shop itself, and sometimes i have been charged twice for the order but it gets sorted and put back in straight away so make sure you check your bank statements to make sure that hasn't happened if you pay online!

overall though they provide a very good service!

I don't think they'd deliver to me mate, I'm a little out of the way over here in ML5.

I used a place called Spicy Villa in the old Monkland/Kirkshaws area of Coatbridge.

I had just went for a shit and I had to nip it as the guy turned up much sooner than I expected.

Is that place any good W.

Eastern Palace for me but they aint on it!

Is that place any good W.

Eastern Palace for me but they aint on it!

I got a Roti Kebab and the wife got a Donner, both of us were very happy with it mate. But as you know everyone has different tastes so maybe you will hate it, lol

I enjoyed it though and I'll use them again.

Eastern Palace, is that the wee restaurant the Blairgrove precinct?

you aint had a donner till you have a donner from the curry club in carfin!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

So you order food from local shops but doin it on the net? Is it not easier to phone or go for it yourself?

Im really surprised this has takin off, i watched a guy that was winging on about the internet in my local chippy and how he could increase sales for them, the fee was 20% from what i can remember, that did included the equipment haha, spoke to the owner a few days later and all he said was "robbin ****, what do i need internet sales for when i have delivery drivers and a phone"

Last edited:
but if your takeaway is a little distance from you and you have had a wee drink and you have not got money on you just in the bank .its pretty good it only costs you 40p to order with your credit/debit card also you can order it and pay on delivery as well.

and u dont feel tight if u dont give them a drink at the door then

This place will be the end of me, I've just ordered a Vindaloo with rice and Chapatis :)

@ Arbelos, I like being able to browse the shops menu, then if I don't know what it is I can go off an Google it, and being able to buy stuff even though I don't have the cash in my pocket. :)

Last edited:
Don't think I'll be using them stuck in my post code only came up with one crap local indian take away and another in plean.

thebigman

My grub arrived almost 2 hours after I ordered it!

I phoned the shop directly after an hour and they told me they had recieved the order an hour ago but still hadn't made it!

It was a face melter though, Vindaloo + Chapatis, delicious. :)

Don't think I'll be using them stuck in my post code only came up with one crap local indian take away and another in plean.

thebigman
all just depends who has signed up in your area a suppose, in newcastle theres about 20 or 30 for each type of food so plenty of selection!

Back