Anyone used "just-eat" before?

Curly

Inactive User
Reaction score
In between Bro and Mairyhinge. Hold that thought..
I've just ordered some food with just-eat for the first time.
The website found a decent indian resturant in town, showed me the menu and let me order everything online.
It then waited for the resturant to accept the order before giving me an approximate delivery time.
So far................. so good.
Just hope me tea turns up lol

Anyone else used the site??
Any success stories or nightmares lol????

Curly

The website found a decent indian resturant in town, showed me the menu and let me order everything online.
It then waited for the resturant to accept the order before giving me an approximate delivery time.

Curly
its a great site mate, although some restaurants are good and some are bad, just depends where your ordering from, but the site itself is good enough!

enjoy ya food?

Curly

i heard the chef dont wash his hands after a piss

all the better with the £3 off your 1st order code :)

Yummm, hungry.

Tempted to order a curry.

i just had garlic mushrooms and then donner meat and chips with hot chilli sauce, full now like.....

We used them in Derby on NYE. Didn't have any cash on us and could'nr be arsed to go out in the cold. Paid by switch and it came within 40 minutes. Was a bit worried it might not come as you only get an email from the main website and not direct from the takeaway but it did. Will use them again!

Excellent!

I'm chomping into a Roti kebab as i type this with 1 hand :)

Delivery was less than 30 mins.

i been to naz...its ok there ...we like madina )
now wheres the whiskey to swill down with lol

Excellent!

I'm chomping into a Roti kebab as i type this with 1 hand :)

Delivery was less than 30 mins.

who did u use?

in ML1 indian villa is unbeatable :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

who did u use?

in ML1 indian villa is unbeatable :)

I don't think they'd deliver to me mate, I'm a little out of the way over here in ML5.

I used a place called Spicy Villa in the old Monkland/Kirkshaws area of Coatbridge.

I had just went for a shit and I had to nip it as the guy turned up much sooner than I expected.

I vote this thread of the week!

Rep added :)

:Clap:

Cheers m8 lol
I've probably ruined a few new years resolutions already by starting this thread lol

Fortunatly mine arrived mid post rather than mid dump lol

There was even a chat option to the shop, I kept the page open in case a message popped up asking if I wanted salt and vinigar on my chips lol

Curly

I don't think they'd deliver to me mate, I'm a little out of the way over here in ML5.

I used a place called Spicy Villa in the old Monkland/Kirkshaws area of Coatbridge.

I had just went for a shit and I had to nip it as the guy turned up much sooner than I expected.

forgot your over in the land that time forgot mate

if anyone in the ML1 area fancies a curry head for the mayflower or indian villa!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

the kids use it ,, theres lots registered in Birmingham ... l wonder why

Cheers m8 lol
I've probably ruined a few new years resolutions already by starting this thread lol

Fortunatly mine arrived mid post rather than mid dump lol

There was even a chat option to the shop, I kept the page open in case a message popped up asking if I wanted salt and vinigar on my chips lol

Curly

hahahahahah quality comment ...

Back