anyone tried this ??

dont understand why any1 would want to do this? also it changes the video partition on each one, therefore the iso is not exactly the same as the retail one and then ms can probably see straight thru it

yes very true about it been detected by ms but how many people dont play on live ?? or have a banned console and dont want to have to keep updating firmware ??

not even sure it will work with all games , i was just asking if anyone else had seen it .

forgive me if im wrong but whats the point in patching games if you dont intend on playing them on live.

the whole point in using abgx360 is to check the games matches as close to the genuine games as possible and that stealth files are in place so ms cannot detect them

if you have an ixtreme firmware and your console gets banned .then when a new wave comes out you cant play those games .

so you either update your firmware which most of us on here would do but alot of other people dont .

or you patch the games so you can play them .

I myself dont play on xbox live , i dont even play on the xbox at all . my kids dont play on live either . they would rather play online on the pc

the only game my kids really play is saints row ,other games they lose interest in very quickly .

yes i know saints row is ancient but its there choice

and there are millions of other people who have 360 consoles who dont use live .

any way why all the negative comments on a program that i only asked if anyone had used ??

i havent even used it myself i have a sammy with 1.61 firmware
just thought it might help other people out

Back