Anyone orderd a chip yet?

yeh got it from cheapmod and ordered the Triwing Screwdriver, came to 39.53 with nextday delivery,

hav you guys seen the CycloWiz Installation Manual it seems its not as simple as it stated if you want to hav the update function as u hav to install a switch, it was this that made me op for the wiinja, should be ok, then once the 2nd or 3rd gen come out then it’ll be easy for me to switch them, i hope

I got my Wiinja yesterday, I'm still trying to find media that dosn't give disc read errors. I can play backups for a while but they always crap out after a 5 - 10 mins :(

PS. I filed down a phillips screwdriver to get the three pointed screws out.

with u mentioning an elvis , will need a pure phenionx programmer to programme the chip

I got my Wiinja yesterday, I'm still trying to find media that dosn't give disc read errors. I can play backups for a while but they always crap out after a 5 - 10 mins :(

PS. I filed down a phillips screwdriver to get the three pointed screws out.

did you try any of the following
TDK DVD-R --> 16x -- PERFECT
XTRA DVD-R -> 8x -- PERFECT
IMATION DVD-R --> 16x -- PERFECT
VERBATIM DVD-R --> 16x -- PERFECT
VERBATIM DVD+R --> 4x -- PERFECT (Burn it DVD-ROM BOOKTYPE)
PLEOMAX DVD-R --> 16x -- PERFECT
as listed on there site???

I've tried;
Datawrite yellow
Datawrite grey
Verbatim MCC dye

I've ordered some Verbatim Taiyo Yudens that should arrive today, if they don't work then I'm not sure what I'll do.

you've prob done this, but did you write them at the slowist speed??

you've prob done this, but did you write them at the slowist speed??

Ahhh, takes me back to the days of burning off Dreamcast games. Now there a good value console.

I've tried;
Datawrite yellow
Datawrite grey
Verbatim MCC dye

I've ordered some Verbatim Taiyo Yudens that should arrive today, if they don't work then I'm not sure what I'll do.

how did you get on in the end m8

damn man feel for you, but it seems you not alone, just talked to cheapmod, and there chips hav arrived, so i should get them tomore, i only got one iso which i dont even know if it works so should be intresting

I have just played Smooth Moves for an hour (but mostly on the same level) using the following;

Verbatim Taiyo Yuden 16x rated
Clonecd
Pioneer drive
burnt at 4x

just been reading an article stating that the mod chips wont work on certain drives
ones with a certain panasonic chip ?
shipped in february

confirmed by wiinja and cyclowiz

so be careful before busting open those consoles

nice post sui, checked mine starts leh102 so should be ok, really wanna see the wiikkey in action, lots of the torrent sites have us wii games on, be cool to play..

nice one suicidec saves striping the thing down to see what you got in it

just installed it and tried out tony hawks and 5 mins into it - it gave me error but just ejected it and put it bk in and it was ok carried on from were it was and its been going ok now for like 40mins

using
datawrite red (Manufacturer ID: TTG02)
PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-108 1.20
imgburn @4x

Back