anyone making money online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't change the fact that if it was removed then there is no reason for Jimmy to re post it here. If you want the link then PM him. End of.................

it also doesn't make it right that he should be allowed to use DW as a recruitment ground for his BS MLM crap.

that shit fucking sucks and if thats allowed i'm fucking out.

it also doesn't make it right that he should be allowed to use DW as a recruitment ground for his BS MLM crap.

that shit fucking sucks and if thats allowed i'm fucking out.

M8 if you dont like it ignore it. People on here are big enough to make their own minds up on this one

So long as no links are posted then we can't really act on what happen's in pm's as the term mean's PRIVATE MESSAGE's.

We don't condon this and if member's wish to try these thing's out then it's on their own bat and they shouldn't come crawling back here complaining if it blow's up in their face's.

I personnally don't believe in this but hey I don't believe in many thing's but I won't stop other's for trying.

I must add though I am not backing this and for every dollar to be made there's plenty of pitfall's so please do be carefull.

thankfully I wasn't the only one that saw it

he must be reffering to a few offers i tried promoting here ie " win a nintendo ds" ive nowt to hide it got removed as it had my affiliate link in it and i mentioned that in my very first post

i started it a few months ago as rat and mickie will tell you as i tried promoting some stuff here :) (wont happen again guys :) )

thats the only time i did tried promoting an offer here which was'nt allowed as it had my affilliate link in it anyhow i mentioned that in my first post of this thread yawwwwn

anything else

That's what I am trying to say Ian, lol. I can controll links religion threads ect but there's nothing here that break's rules as such so long as links arnt posted.

hey, invent a new religion.
that usually makes a lot of money..

he must be reffering to a few offers i tried promoting here ie " win a nintendo ds" ive nowt to hide it got removed as it had my affiliate link in it and i mentioned that in my very first post

thats the only time i did tried promoting an offer here which was'nt allowed as it had my affilliate link in it anyhow i mentioned that in my first post of this thread yawwwwn

anything else

nah m8, nothing else.
but congratulations .. you just made a very decent forum a whorehouse.

sweet

So long as no links are posted then we can't really act on what happen's in pm's as the term mean's PRIVATE MESSAGE's.

We don't condon this and if member's wish to try these thing's out then it's on their own bat and they shouldn't come crawling back here complaining if it blow's up in their face's.

I personnally don't believe in this but hey I don't believe in many thing's but I won't stop other's for trying.

I must add though I am not backing this and for every dollar to be made there's plenty of pitfall's so please do be carefull.

true mate you have to be careful on what you do and who you trust as mentioned before by me there's alot of scammers in this game too
Therefore im willing to put people on the right tracks if they are interested in doing this business
There's tons of forums out there offering info and help with this business but most of them are selling ebooks "how i made $500 in one day " etc
there is no need for anyone to buy these or part with any money
as all this information is free on the net eventhough it sounds good and the guys selling 100's of copys but its a scam

Just be careful on how you go about doing this guys and where and how you source the information is upto you

true mate you have to be careful on what you do and who you trust as mentioned before by me there's alot of scammers in this game too
Therefore im willing to put people on the right tracks if they are interested in doing this business
There's tons of forums out there offering info and help with this business but most of them are selling ebooks "how i made $500 in one day " etc
there is no need for anyone to buy these or part with any money
as all this information is free on the net eventhough it sounds good and the guys selling 100's of copys but its a scam

Just be careful on how you go about doing this guys and where and how you source the information is upto you

i'm actually laughing at what a cock you are.. staff ban me please.
i have no need to associate with cunts like this.

see yas

Mate I think your doing a very good job of pissing on people and them its RAINNING

see yas

M8 are you pissed. Maybe you should come back when your sober.

nah m8, nothing else.
but congratulations .. you just made a very decent forum a whorehouse.

sweet

:Laugh:

get over it dude

you accuse me of allsorts!
you blame admin of reading pm's!
now your calling the best forum on the net a whorehouse!

something definately wrong with you mate nice avater suits you.....pmsl :Laugh:

I think i know how it works here better than you mate if anything was out of hand or wrong this thread would of been long gone
Ive more posts than you therefore i know this oh i forgot you have more green boxes WOW!...LOL

Nothing on my behalf is wrong , false leading nor scamming

Brings back memory's seeing such views and reply's in a one thread
Long live DW!

see yas

:Laugh: now now calm down too much jealousy is no good for you no need to swear

Anyone else p155ed off with this thread?

Time to draw a line under it...I don't think anything more can be achieved in here.

defo pissed of with contradictory lies and the way the forum is geting turned into a recruiting ground for pyramid schemes:grayno:

:Laugh: now now calm down too much jealousy is no good for you no need to swear

i dont know you jimmy and i dont have any problem with you fella.
but for the love of god mate, stop fanning the flames!!
only time will tell if this is genuine or not and all the replys in the world to d14s posts are not going to change his mind.
i do agree with d14s view on this but i dont agree with the way he is putting it across. he is obviously concerned that dw dosent go down this route but thats up to the moderators to judge and act on.
this thread is getting a little too hot and personal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back