Anyone Lend me E3 Flasher?

Shindig

DW Regular
Reaction score
Guys, hey!

So I really want in on the homebrew stuff going on in the PS3 scene. I am running 3.41 so need to use a E3 flasher to downgrade.

Would anyone be willing to lend me an E3 flasher so I can perform the work.
I live in NZ and willing to cover all shipping costs... hopefully I am seen as a respected member of the community and would take great care with the device etc.

If anyone could help, reply or PM me.

cheers for reading.

How much is the whole kit and kabbodle....? I can't remember what the prices etc. were now, it was way, way back before xmas, like November time....lol

doh! yeah it was anything before 3.55 wasn't it, as you have to upgrade to 3.55, and it's 4.21 now, Rogero is 4.20 spoofed to 4.21..... my bad, I never noticed that, I was just thinking of a slim with the E flasher me self, good job your on top of things mate. :)

You need to be already on a 3.55 OFW or 3.55 CFW/4.21CFW/4.30CFW to install this. Installing from any OFW > 3.55 won't work. (Hardware Flasher needed)

Looks like your all ready sorted then Shindig.

Last edited:
Hey I dont understand.

I am running OFW 4.31 the latest.... as I updated (internet) before knowing about the PS3 scene developments. So I assumed I needed a E3 flasher to downgrade OFW to 3.55

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH sorry guys LOL... took me a minute to work that out!!! SORRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Back to original request.
Saw E3 Flasher on ebay for 91 - english pounds!!!

Back