Anyone knoe how to fit this card?

zerofool2005

Chilld/Teenage Member
Reaction score
ATI%20&%20Creative%20Package.jpg

I found the top card in my cupboard yesterday. I didnt take that pic though. I looked on my motherboard and there arnt any ports to fit it. I only got AGP and PCI. Is it any use?

These are very old cards my friend
The top ATI ones looks like and older All in one capture card and will prob be AGP mark 1 so inless you have a M/B that uses that sys dont try and fit it, you could damage your boards
The 3DFX card its a real blast from the past and were brilliant in there day. As i am sure you know this card was a 3d card that was used along side a 2d video and you used a short svga pass through cable to connect them and you then hooked you monitor to the 3dfx card ..... they were magic in there day, to fit them you just install it in a free pci slot near the 2d card some people used to use them to bypass lesser 3d cards and later ones like this could be used in tandem by connecting two cards together.

Hope this helps .... if you have an older sys that needs a 3d gamer sys from the 90`s then this is exelent stuff

Found out what it is.

ATI & CREATIVE LABS/ATISB101; ATI 3D RAGE PRO AGP Video Card with A/V Input and A/V Output,

Back