anyone have any idea what i can do

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all not sure where to post this , feel free to move to relevant section if need to , i have a samsung e1120 mobile , i dont know what i have done but for some reason when doing a text message when i put the number in the to box after the number there is a ; and i cant seem to get rid of it obviously i must have pressed something but i dont know what , for example if i put in 150 it comes up 150;

thanks for any ideas anyone may have

Think that's just to allow you to put multiple numbers in if you are sending texts to more then one person, should work fine with just the single number and that symbol.

it wont let me send any texts with it there it comes up error when I try to send a text , the strange thing is that the cursor is in between the last number and the semi colon , it was working fine until whatever happened , have also tried a phone reset , but still does it

I know with my Samsung you don't enter the phone number in the text messages box, you dial in the number with the phone symbol (dialer) and at the bottom of the dialer window below the number pad is a phone or message symbol for you to choose, select message symbol then enter your message.

Back