Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone got tring working with Newcs/CCcam?

thfccambs

Inactive User
Spent the last 2 night trying to get me Tring Plus card working with NewCs & CCcam. Get Newcs working but won't see card. Card activated in Conax card and working.

Any advice or help from anyone who has it set up?Using a DM8000.

Hi there,

I see this is a old post, but this is something that I have been trying to get working wi my tm800hd(no laughing) lol

I have a tring card & works with newcs & mgcamd as soft cam, picture & sound come through. I would like to share this card with another box (when it arrives) via cccam, I managed to add commands in newcs.XML file, but is there anyway of telling if it's active and ready to share the card, eg should I see entitlements etc if I web browse to the tm800hd wi :8080 at the end? At present when doing :8080 at the end, no page comes up

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

COYS!

I couldn't get it to work on the 3 Enigma 2 boxes i tried.
DM8000 DM800 AND V+Duo, in the end i stuck it in a DM500 and it worked straight away.

COYS!!

Hiya m8 (let's hope modric stays)

I Only got it working from a backup that said black hole tring something or other, once flashed DUO with it, it worked straight away

It's got oscam & cccam already configured, could always send you it if need be, let me know

Cheers

Modric will stay mate, why would anyone want to play in front of a half full stadium week in week out? Lol

Do you have it sharing mate? I can get it to work on my DM8000 with Conax cam
but just won't share. I use N line from old DM500 at the moment.
Works but would prefer to work with DM8K

Also could you send file please mate?

Back