Anyone got tring working with Newcs/CCcam?

thfccambs

Inactive User
Reaction score
Spent the last 2 night trying to get me Tring Plus card working with NewCs & CCcam. Get Newcs working but won't see card. Card activated in Conax card and working.

Any advice or help from anyone who has it set up?Using a DM8000.

Hi there,

I see this is a old post, but this is something that I have been trying to get working wi my tm800hd(no laughing) lol

I have a tring card & works with newcs & mgcamd as soft cam, picture & sound come through. I would like to share this card with another box (when it arrives) via cccam, I managed to add commands in newcs.XML file, but is there anyway of telling if it's active and ready to share the card, eg should I see entitlements etc if I web browse to the tm800hd wi :8080 at the end? At present when doing :8080 at the end, no page comes up

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

COYS!

Yes I am able to get cccam page in browser to my tm800, which tab should I be checking?

Cheer

as you can see cccam and not newcs, its telling me it not configured properly

as you can see cccam and not newcs, its telling me it not configured properly

I couldn't get it to work on the 3 Enigma 2 boxes i tried.
DM8000 DM800 AND V+Duo, in the end i stuck it in a DM500 and it worked straight away.

Has anyone actually got Tring card working and sharing on a Enigma 2 box?

COYS!!

Hiya m8 (let's hope modric stays)

I Only got it working from a backup that said black hole tring something or other, once flashed DUO with it, it worked straight away

It's got oscam & cccam already configured, could always send you it if need be, let me know

Cheers

Modric will stay mate, why would anyone want to play in front of a half full stadium week in week out? Lol

Do you have it sharing mate? I can get it to work on my DM8000 with Conax cam
but just won't share. I use N line from old DM500 at the moment.
Works but would prefer to work with DM8K

Also could you send file please mate?

Back