Anyone got the Chinese VU+ Solo2

Just to confirm I had confirmation from my seller that the x download website is where they load all the clone safe images for the lorinsun boxes. I have tried the vti6.0.8 image from there and all is fine.

Look under the hard drive do you have a chip with a sticker which says 'X' if so i believe it is a Lorinsun.

My box doesn't have a sticker on that chip but does have a sticker on the underside on the main board.

Just to confirm I had confirmation from my seller that the x download website is where they load all the clone safe images for the lorinsun boxes. I have tried the vti6.0.8 image from there and all is fine.
Can someone pls make a clone safe latest apollo openViX image pls..

I´ve made an openVIX Apollo for V3 clones. You can get it here.
Don´t use it with V1 or V2 Clones.
Drivers are protected, you can do online updates. Do a factory reset after installation.
Thank you @de2zet btw what's the main differences between the clone safe images on here and from the Chinese on VU-HD site?

Last edited by a moderator:
Driver compatibility. Other than that, I don't think there's anything.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Drivers are protected, you can do online updates. Do a factory reset after installation.

this worked great for me, even Youtube app works perfect, no crashes at all, unlike the one i tried on VU-HD site which youtube crashed , any plan for vix apollo build 12 for v3 ?

Thanks

Last edited:
HI ,

I have lorinsun VU+ SOLO2 and I need to replace flash chip. Can You send me PM with checked seller for pre programmed flash chip .

Regards

the chips only have bootloader programmed onto them available from aliexpress

Hi de2zet,

How can you tell which version you have v1,v2 or v3? I know i have at least v2 when i bought the box but i don't know what my seller did after they repaired my motherboard. It came pre installed with blackhole 2.1.0 and i flashed VTI 6.0.8 and OpenVixHellios 0.17 all off the VU-HD site. Do any of those images give a indication which version i am on eg x,y,z image out of the 3 i listed above can only be installed on v3 Lorinsun or is there a easier way to tell?

If you can use BH 2.1.0 and VTi 6.0.8 from VU-HD you have now a V3 clone.

You can do an online update. Or must every build be flashed?

from build 3 had to flash build 8 , software update wont work , now its on build 12

Please note.

If you are using a Image prior to build 008, we recommend a reflash via USB or via the inbuilt Image manager, if you are on build 008 you should be fine using the online updates or update via a telnet session.

Thanks

I've installed this. Airplayer & my USB now plays media. Thank god for that! Thought I had dummy USB ports.

EDIT..

Seems I didn't install 012 afterall. I did eventually.. and my usb ports don't work with it.

USB works with Vix 3.0 808 (although I need to downgrade drivers). Where are these at?

Last edited:
Please do YOu have some checked seller for this flash ic with bootloader ? Thanks

I used safe drivers from vu-hd.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100
Hi @de2zet did u also write protect the drivers, as am thinking of doing online update when new firmware is realised

Last edited by a moderator:
Back