Anyone got the Chinese VU+ Solo2

Cry me a river why don't you ??. and it was not my drivers that caused these now infamous issues or have you conveniently forgotten that part ?.

Nope course they were not your drivers, but you knew from vu what was in them before you installed them in your images.

I opened the box and the card reader is somewhat lower than the actual front cover hole. I can get the card in when I use my finger, but I don't want to have the box open all the time. I am going to leave the card in, but I need to know which way - chipside up or down (talking about the bottom reader).

Normally it would be card down but I've never used a card in this box so it might be worth looking at the reader itself or waiting for a more informed reply.

AHOOYYYYY!!!! Paddy where were mate!!!We missed you:Bounce:

People forget the Chinese and others @paddy is back and hes going to nail this Vu solo drivers issues in a heartbeat!!:dance:

Really?? lets do it then...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope course they were not your drivers, but you knew from vu what was in them before you installed them in your images.

Total load of Bo#####s, the drivers are closed source and no image team has access to whats in them or prior knowlege, we get our drivers from the same sources as you do.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Hell if any image team were to have known previously about these drivers you would have though it would be the guys who are being paid to provide support, and thats certainly not ViX

Last edited:
Total load of Bo#####s, the drivers are closed source and no image team has access to whats in them or prior knowlege, we get our drivers from the same sources as you do.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Hell if any image team were to have known previously about these drivers you would have though it would be the guys who are being paid to provide support, and thats certainly not ViX

If what people say is not true, why get so agitated?

It wasnt just VIX that was affected by clone bomb was it?

Guys it's nobody's fault, if you buy clones then these things will happen, and I only buy clones before anybody asks,

Any business will try protect its interests in its products, that's life, it's not worth bickering about tbh,

As for phoenix he can be a mardy fecker but he knows what he's on about plus if you read between the lines you might learn something useful :)

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

If what people say is not true, why get so agitated?

It wasnt just VIX that was affected by clone bomb was it?

Why ?, Because the one thing i will not tolerate is baseless, factless, lies spread by people who just want to destroy the ViX name, people who do not know the first thing about how a image is put together or the crap we have to go through daily just so people can have their free image.

Why ?, Because the one thing i will not tolerate is baseless, factless, lies spread by people who just want to destroy the ViX name, people who do not know the first thing about how a image is put together or the crap we have to go through daily just so people can have their free image.

Understood. Not against you, loved Vix from day 1, but maybe take a less aggressive tone. Why? some people loath it, haters love it - so they poke you where it hurts more.

Great image, thanks for the hard work!

Understood. Not against you, loved Vix from day 1, but maybe take a less aggressive tone. Why? some people loath it, haters love it - so they poke you where it hurts more.

Great image, thanks for the hard work!

I have tried every conceivable approach, and I have helped many hundreds of users here and else where, but there is a small click of users (mainly former staff from here and their followers) who will say and do just about any thing to try and discredit me and the ViX image, while at the same time trying to profit from our work in order to sell receivers. so you can see how i would be a little miffed at such people. as for users like bobbyduke and omni, It does not matter how much proof i present to dispel the myths they like to populate, they simply get off by spreading rubbish, and sadly it only takes one malicious idiot and a few lies to destroy a very hard earned reputation.

I have tried every conceivable approach, and I have helped many hundreds of users here and else where, but there is a small click of users (mainly former staff from here and their followers) who will say and do just about any thing to try and discredit me and the ViX image, while at the same time trying to profit from our work in order to sell receivers. so you can see how i would be a little miffed at such people. as for users like bobbyduke and omni, It does not matter how much proof i present to dispel the myths they like to populate, they simply get off by spreading rubbish, and sadly it only takes one malicious idiot and a few lies to destroy a very hard earned reputation.

Im sure VIX image wasnt the only image affected by the clone bomb, anyone who can see will know. Furthermore, I understand what your saying about one persons opinion/lie turning into a malicious threat. Anyway, I feel for you. But hey look at the positive, surely you have hundreds if not thousands who love VIX.

Speaking of loving VIX, is there a skin out there that looks exactly or very similar to Sky digitals platform, that sort of blue/white scheme. Just saying as im new to these boxes and the change is a bit different.

there is a small click of users (mainly former staff from here and their followers) who will say and do just about any thing to try and discredit me and the ViX image, while at the same time trying to profit from our work in order to sell receivers

@
PHEONIX

forgot about vix

you come on here slating everyone thats got a clone
wishing there box catches fire and dies
if peeps want to buy clones
what the hell as it got to do with you
who do you think you are
and stop bringing vix into everything
i and a lot of other users dont even use vix
the problem is you and your big gob
i bet you dont talk to people on the street like you do here
cuz your come unstuck

theres one thing in life i loathe and its not clone users
its attention seeking big mouths like you
now take your so called hard earned reputation
and leave us clone users in peace

Last edited:
Yeah VIX is great that's why they have to bring an update every day because the plonkers can't get it right lol. Myself Mr chinamans still fixing the box but who cares they will be glorified sd boxes when it comes back myself use gm triplex boxes with cable installed with all the glorious hd and the sd quality is pants on vu boxes so it will be just a spare box when I get it back.

@
PHEONIX

forgot about vix

you come on here slating everyone thats got a clone
wishing there box catches fire and dies
if peeps want to buy clones
what the hell as it got to do with you
who do you think you are
and stop bringing vix into everything
i and a lot of other users dont even use vix
the problem is you and your big gob
i bet you dont talk to people on the street like you do here
cuz your come unstuck

theres one thing in life i loathe and its not clone users
its attention seeking big mouths like you
now take your so called hard earned reputation
and leave us clone users in peace

You beat me too it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

@friendzi my bro how are ya doing? Did u get ure box fixed again? I realy hope so mate.. Its not long for Brasil to start you realised that dont you;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. All fixed. Also the nice Chinese woman sent me two extra flash chips as I have bought 3 solo 2 receivers from her

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thats verry verry generous of her,off course after you bought more of her :kitty:

Today i have received an email from lonrisun seller that lonrisun also selling Sunray solo2 with service port . when i confirmed she said yes near in month we will be in market . on the other hand Sunray solo2 original team says this brand is just from SIM 2 Team . if they have designed and going to launch in market we dont know . But we r selling u can buy from us any time . I think I should go for SUNRAY SIM 2 Team Designed solo 2 other then lonrisun . their image we already knows

Me: is this safe with images now?

Them:

Currently we have for you to install the latest software,My advice is that if you want to download software from this site: VU+ and X --- Home
This is the most secure
have any need, please tell me, thank you
Sincerely wendy

-------------------------------------------------------

what do you guys make of that reply?, is it safe now?

Back