anyone got a clue whats going on please ?

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
fire stick using adbfire flash advids build comes up installed go to applications kodi not there ?
so flash latest kodi-16.1- comes up installed go to applications kodi not there

go to system settings reset to factory defaults start from scratch developer options on
so again flash latest kodi-16.1- comes up installed go to applications kodi not there ?????

Last edited:
Cheers but like I said advise build goes in on with admire comes up installed but not there?? Just weird

Before you in press install turn the internet off . Once its install turn it back on again . See if that works
Cheers m8 buti though it worked through the Internet ?? So are you saying it will still flash with no Internet??

Try turning both developer options off then back on again and reinstall Kodi.
I installed the build on a firestick on Monday and it worked fine.
I was using the latest version of ADB Fire with Kodi 16.1 installed.

no still no joy turning both developer options off then back on again just flashed kodi-16.1-Jarvis-armeabi-v7a is that the right one
adbfire comes up installed nothing there ?? realy p--ing me of now any thoughts

no still no joy turning both developer options off then back on again just flashed kodi-16.1-Jarvis-armeabi-v7a is that the right one
adbfire comes up installed nothing there ?? realy p--ing me of now any thoughts

I have never see that happen. So then you go into manage application kodi is not there bizarre. You could try the latest version of adb fire if your not already using it or you could try install using es file explorer. Sorry I can't be of more help
Here's the tutorial
Tutorial How to Install Kodi on a Fire Stick

Not got more than one firsetick connected in house have you lol

Yes mate one in the bedroom will re try with it turnd off but have flashed a fire tv box with it still on ? Worth a try your help is much appreciated chaps many thanks

fire stick using adbfire flash advids build comes up installed go to applications kodi not there ?
so flash latest kodi-16.1- comes up installed go to applications kodi not there

go to system settings reset to factory defaults start from scratch developer options on
so again flash latest kodi-16.1- comes up installed go to applications kodi not there ?????

YouTube have look here

Manic your a star m8

Fire stick in the bedroom turned it on come up running kodi for the first time ( what a dick i am at times ) thank god there's member's with brains on here haha that stick did have avids build on it --- not now don't know how but it must have ------- ip on one stick 109 other one 102 ?? Oh well two sticks to flash thanks lads

am i write in thinking advids latest build has kodi 16 in it ?

Back