Anyone get a reply from Technomate yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mines just turned up, so, as usual, the first thing that happens is, screwdriver :)

EVERYTHING is EXACTLY the same, PSU REV 1.0 , mainboard TM800 REV1_2010.04.04

The fan has been hard wired to the underside of the PSU, Ill probably re-wire this to a lower voltage rail

TBH Ive played with fans in the TM800, so could have kept my original one lol

couple of pics

forgot to mention, also had my WiFi module in a little anti static bag in with the remote and stuff :)

Fully Loaded

Quick pic with HDD fitted, WiFi module fitted, and aerials all connected up as well, ill never have to take the lid off ever again now :)

Re: Fully Loaded

ill never have to take the lid off ever again now :)

Bullshit.

There's room for loads more Blue LEDs and you know it.

So there is no board redesign to improve airflow?

I noticed that the last image had Wifi drivers installed, so does the Wifi actually work as is?

Did the courier arrive with an address label for your old box?

Thanks for the pictures BTW.

Mine's just turned up. Courier took other one and said he had labels for it.

.......<Bloke wanders off looking for some scissors>

Mine's just turned up. Courier took other one and said he had labels for it.

.......<Bloke wanders off looking for some scissors>

Citylink usually turn up in my area between 2:30 - 3:30.

I'll be sitting at the window soon.....

;)

Mine has just turned up. :)

I think I'll do one of those Youtube 'unboxing' videos that the Apple Drones enjoy so much, lol.

Sigh :( WLAN not working for me. Installed module ok, booted up and went through config wizard - wireless settings pulling in all SSID's so adapter working ok. Go through the motions and then wham, my FIRST green screen saying something about WLAN drivers not found. Reboot and when trying to access any wireless options on LAN page just say WLAN NOT READY. Brilliant (NOT!)

was your wifi installed ?

I kinda guessed that as I just see witchys other thread :) but posted this before I see it lol

Hi DigiDude,

Does the fan make much noise?

And, does it pull air into or push air out off the box?

Cheers.

Not much at all. Think it's blowing out the top

keyboard warrior

this comment made me lol so much. made my miserable day.

anyways accouncement for all people who have bought from other retailers other than Eurosky.

The whole Eurosky issue as its obvious now was about Eurosky contacting TM and arranging for their customer TM800 to be swapped on the door for a brand new TM800 which has only 1 difference: Small internal fan which keeps the box nice and cool.

Technomate say it is only to please the customer and that does not affect performance but why risk it on something you have paid £250 QUID for.

Best thing to do for all those that bought not from Eurosky such as myself, contact TM direct or even better turn up at their London HQ and you will be surprised how helpfull they are.

Hope i have helped those of you bought from other retailers.

We all deserve the same.

Mark my words there will be a new firmware before the 14th of July.

technomate have just told me to post mine back to them and they will send a replacement! they will not swop at the door coz im not a retailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back