Any update on Sly card pairing?

it was fine straight out on OS but via OS/CC it was buggered.... enough said now thanks guys,regards mdt

If you have a legit sub then get someone to phone Sly for you or call them yourself through Skype - if it turns out you need a box upgrade they should sort you out.

That has crossed my mind, however it would mean having to rewire the whole place (at a cost) or only watching SlyUK on one fixed TV which makes no sense as i also have a SlyGermany card, the most popular game/event comes on the big screen and the rest where interest is shown on one of 3 smaller TVs. I set everything up with an oscam server (Sly Germany sales rep turns a blind eye) and Gigablue twin receivers behind each tv so that i could watch what i want when i want. Each receiver is setup for sat and kabel thus meaning I always have a picture regardless of whats happening weather wise outside.

Had 15-20 punters walk out today alone as the Spurs game was not in HD........

Don't worry mate, they've just given the job to Tim Sherwood until end of 2014-2015 season....... they'll be back in to drown their sorrows :(

never went off here last night

Same here.

I haven't had problems with any channels since using Oscam with CW swap fix as a client.

Hi Guys,

Been away for a while from the forums, but been reading up on some stuff recently and realised I should have come here before sticking my card in original box and phoning sly due to all channels going off and original box saying wrong card.

They asked me to do manual update and since then all my channels do not work in my VU+ Duo.

I use CCcam and not sure if I have read this right, but will it not work on Oscam either anymore?

I can access Sly1 etc, but none of the premium channels such as sports or any of the HD ones?

Any help would be appreciated

dont think you will get the premium channels back mate other than using original box

if you can get it paired to it yes it will work

best of luck trying

still works if you can slip it through

you wont know till you try no guarantee they will do it

Then lets hope the box i bought on fleebay for €50 does the trick.........if not it will be Sly Germany and B-T Sports HD in future.

they may well go same way mate in the not so distant future

time will tell

If thats the case then so be it. However that would give me a chance to find a solution. Over in the Streambo..d they dont seem to be too bothered on finding a solution for oscam, however i do have the feeling that this is due to SlyUKs method of rollout. They have done it in very small steps and as a result there hasnt been a big run looking for a solution. Until people start complaining to the developers of oscam/cccam then i fear nothing will happen. I have however been told by the admin from a forum recently that the cccam team are activly working on a new emu version, what this will do is however still unknown.

Back