Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Pictures Of Members Systems?

gotta 1.8m prime focus sitting doing nowt as no where to put it at mo, got old D2mac decoder lying about,an old BT svs (used to be cambridge model) great for getting Eurosport in analogue 19.2E, along with a Uniden positioner and a 18" arm.

but running a 80 dish with tm1500 and happy till all our educational stuff goes tits up, am waiting to buy a Humax Freesat HD Pvr when they come out.

forgot running BT Vision (great VOD) bairns have S*Y+ and ordinary box (multiroom) in their bedrooms along with 40" Bravia for the big in and the little has 26" Goodmans me 28"crt.

well here is a couple of pic of my set up have a 1 meter dish and clarke-tech motor also a dreambox500+ and a humax hdi2000 40" sony 1080p hd tv and to come a dreambox 800hd

well here is a couple of pic of my set up have a 1 meter dish and clarke-tech motor also a dreambox500+ and a humax hdi2000 40" sony 1080p hd tv and to come a dreambox 800hd

Very nice 2tone... ask me if i'm jealous.
but then you can already guess i am...
Nice set up.

lol thanks m8 only got the humax but got it for a steal have to say the picture is very nice

Back