Another 70M going to Pakistan !!!

its a joke ..charity begins at home..
there is ppl from this country .going hungry.homless.ppl dying in hossy cos there is no money in the pot.company's going under"no punt intended"armed forces with out propper kit.old ppl going cold cos there to scared to put heating on...yet we send what 100 mill to a corrupt cheating country ...lets get ourself back on our feet b4 we send a penny to that place. feck them all ..lets look after our self for a change. we need to sort are self out first !!!

whilst i agree completely with you speedy , just to point out every country is corrupt toa certain extent, you cant single that country out just for that, but basically yeah if you cant eventually sort yourself out then fook ya.

spliffy.

yeah agree completely , i`m from the northwest and our biggest industry up here is having kids for benefits..............

united kingdom = ****ing bollock nothing united about it.
great britain = hardly great anymore.

like someone else said in the thread if i had the money id be away tomorrow, its gone right down the pan!

great britain = hardly great anymore.

Ah yes, great britain. the name of a empire that was created raping and stealing the resources of 1/4 of world including Pakistan, killing millions of people, slavery, causing no end of problems by splitting up countries, accepting help from these countries to help fight your wars.....

Do I need to go on any further ?

divide and conquer also come to mind, therefore leave them fighting themselves so we can continue to do what we want as there will be busy fighting amongst themselves for millenia

Threads like this put me right off visiting DW.

Yes and I know I don't have to read it - etc., etc.

Ah yes, great britain. the name of a empire that was created raping and stealing the resources of 1/4 of world including Pakistan, killing millions of people, slavery, causing no end of problems by splitting up countries, accepting help from these countries to help fight your wars.....

Do I need to go on any further ?

No you don't just strap on the explosive and head for the underground

nothing great about this country

we are the biggest bunch of bellends on the planet

we tolerate the planets trash and give em a house and benefits to live off

But do we really send them the money or is it just a bunch of lies?

I mean really if the country had this much money to send away then why all the cuts. I think it is just false promises offered by the government offering something we don't actually have.

And they complain about the amount of people borrowing but can't afford to repay it yet they are the worst!

Call me a conspiracy theorist but i reckon theres more to this...a deal or some kind being done with the government. we give you money you kiss our arses when and how we want lol

Call me a conspiracy theorist but i reckon theres more to this...a deal or some kind being done with the government. we give you money you kiss our arses when and how we want lol

Ahh I see!

Could this have something to do with 'cricket' ??!! lol ;)

Ahh I see!

Could this have something to do with 'cricket' ??!! lol ;)

well aparently the england team were at it as well lol. same day the story comes out same day we see a charity donation and hours later the cricket board say england have nothing to do with it. we keep the win and they get 70mil to pay the players for "losing" or "winning" whichever they did lol...i dont really follow cricket.

Less to do with cricket,lol probably more to do with Pakistan is supposedly an allie(sp) in that region in the effort against terrorism.

Threads like this put me right off visiting DW.

Yes and I know I don't have to read it - etc., etc.

the reason because is hamba because they always go off the richter scale i dont bother reading any off these threads because it always ends in an argument but itdoesnt stop me from visiting DW and you should be the same my friend rise above

Last edited:
your wars ?? explain plz

Indian troops (seeing at GREAT BRITAIN had not created pakistan at the time), australian, kenyean, etc WW1 and 2 .

More recently falklands, iraq, afganistan, etc, Gurkas, heard of them ? shafted them as well.

Indian troops (seeing at GREAT BRITAIN had not created pakistan at the time), australian, kenyean, etc WW1 and 2 .

More recently falklands, iraq, afganistan, etc, Gurkas, heard of them ? shafted them as well.
oh right .just wanted to no what you meant.thank's..so they arnt your wars just are war's lol ...still carnt work out why you say your wars are you not part of "your's" ???

Last edited:
oh right .just wanted to no what you meant.thank's..so they arnt your wars just are war's lol ...still carnt work out why you say your wars are you not part of "your's" ???

I don't think that if GB had not invaded the countries it had, that those countries would have been so heavily in subsequent global conflicts to the extent that they did get involved with.

GB raped and pillaged no differently then the vikings (well a lot more efficently) these countries, has paid no compensation, still holds on to billions of pounds of wealth like crown jewels and gold, forced mass relocation through slavery and yet people have the nerve to complain when £100m is given in aid to people who are dying on a massive scale.

Back