Another 70M going to Pakistan !!!

sick of all this shit. is it about time we looked after our own people ie people that are of this country without being racist ;the old white folk who,s retirement homes are being shut down enough said

I don't think that if GB had not invaded the countries it had, that those countries would have been so heavily in subsequent global conflicts to the extent that they did get involved with.

GB raped and pillaged no differently then the vikings (well a lot more efficently) these countries, has paid no compensation, still holds on to billions of pounds of wealth like crown jewels and gold, forced mass relocation through slavery and yet people have the nerve to complain when £100m is given in aid to people who are dying on a massive scale.
am sorry mate ..in some i agree with ..
but wen did we invade germany ????? so plz explaine this ..and plz not in german ....
am sorry mate but if were that bad why do you live here ????? ..

am sorry mate ..in some i agree with ..
but wen did we invade germany ????? so plz explaine this ..and plz not in german ....
am sorry mate but if were that bad why do you live here ????? ..

What I was saying is that if GB had not invaded india, kenya, canada, etc as part of its empire then those countries would not have been so involved with subsequent wars that GB has been in.

As for living here, I am not the one complaining about GB going to wall or donating humanitarian aid. For all its faults, I still have a better standard of living then if I moved back to where I was born or where my family come from.

just watched that clegg bloke what a hypocrite piece of shit the future looks bad ...........future ..future....

What I was saying is that if GB had not invaded
india, kenya, canada, etc as part of its empire then those countries would not have been so involved with subsequent wars that GB has been in.

As for living here, I am not the one complaining about GB going to wall or donating humanitarian aid. For all its faults, I still have a better standard of living then if I moved back to where I was born or where my family come from.
and your point ??? yes i am complaining lol why send so much aid there and every were else wen were on r on r arse .wen all is good here then give every spare penny and more to help any 1 out

70 million would keep how many old peoples homes "in this country open" what a system we pay into. what do you want your money to go in to !!

Another 70M going to Pakistan !!! lets pump that money into this society . right what off?

Another 70M going to Pakistan !!! lets pump that money into this society . right what off?
well what would you urself. if you had the chance..were would you send 70 mill ?? ..am not being funny m8. but were would u send this aid and why ??
personaly ad try to help as many as i could.
mainly in to cancer reserch
this has no colour or creed wot so ever it has no m8s 1nc its got ya it wont let go ..so wots ur's m8

well what would you urself. if you had the chance..were would you send 70 mill ?? ..am not being funny m8. but were would u send this aid and why ??
personaly ad try to help as many as i could.
mainly in to cancer reserch
this has no colour or creed wot so ever it has no m8s 1nc its got ya it wont let go ..so wots ur's m8

Cancer research? lol, good luck wasting your money on nothing, you ain't gonna cure cancer, the amount of carcinogens around us, in our food, air etc, no matter if we actually found a "cure" for it, you won't be helping much, it's just going to get worse. As long as people smoke, drink, and drive cars, there will be cancer, everywhere.

And oh, to the people complaining about wasting money, do you not think of this when you're sittin down in your sofa, with a nice drink in your hand, watchin footy or rugby, and seeing those players earn millions in months? You complain about your society, when aid is given to relieve human suffering, but remain silent when the footballers are raking in the cash for running around in circles, kicking a ball. Divert all money which goes to sportsmen, for a year, and then inject that into the NHS, our councils, etc, and see the improvement. Or are the millionaire football players going to die without 100,000 a week? Maybe they won't be able to afford the 30 gallons of petrol which goes into their 10 lambos :Fish:

Cancer research? lol, good luck wasting your money on nothing, you ain't gonna cure cancer, the amount of carcinogens around us, in our food, air etc, no matter if we actually found a "cure" for it, you won't be helping much, it's just going to get worse. As long as people smoke, drink, and drive cars, there will be cancer, everywhere.

And oh, to the people complaining about wasting money, do you not think of this when you're sittin down in your sofa, with a nice drink in your hand, watchin footy or rugby, and seeing those players earn millions in months? You complain about your society, when aid is given to relieve human suffering, but remain silent when the footballers are raking in the cash for running around in circles, kicking a ball. Divert all money which goes to sportsmen, for a year, and then inject that into the NHS, our councils, etc, and see the improvement. Or are the millionaire football players going to die without 100,000 a week? Maybe they won't be able to afford the 30 gallons of petrol which goes into their 10 lambos :Fish:

Couldn't agree with you more mate, we shouldn't be complaining about 70Million wich is going towards humanitarian aid, instead we should look at ourselves, it is because people like us spend so much money on football that these players get paid what they do, maybe if we as interested in helping the country as we are in watching guys kick a ball around then maybe just maybe we wouldn't get upset when we help others in the world.

Britain has a duty to invest in its own country first. There are people living in poverty, old people dying because they cannot afford to heat there homes, people dying of cancer because the government cannot afford to treat them.Why should we invest elsewhere why cant other countries donate instead of soft touch Britain all the time.

pretty sure lots of countries donated, Ireland, US, Canada, Germany etc etc ....

it's not just Britain it's most of the wealthier countries in the international community.

Here is how i see it the goverment wants to send cash to show how much they care !! why should they care about pakistan so much ? As now there is so many of there relatives living in the UK so we will build popularity with these ethnics as all the British (people who have more than 4 family chains of the family tree living in the uk) want us out (the goverment).

So the British will feel so low and we will make them feel like a minority as the ethnic groups either have loads of cash or find the poor way of life a luxury as they have come from another country where they would live in a cardboard shed being killed, raped or what ever so they now are living in luxury.

So as i see it the goverment is making a startergy to get the next vote as a big majority of the uk will either go to one of the other parties or even better jump ship and it allows us to get more ethnics into the country who love us as its either live in this poor country or go back and get shot

Just to put things into perspective UK national debt is actually at 4trillion not the 1 trillion everyone was led to believe.

The 4 trillion includes :

figures for public-sector pensions, the state pension scheme, costs run up by Labour under the Private Finance Initiative system, and the amount spent bailing out banks during the recession.

Interest payments on the above is close to 70bn.

70mil is pence in comparison, If you could pay a couple of pence and knew you were saving a child's life etc.. I think the couple of pence would be well spent.

The thing that annoys me in these scenarios is, it's always to save kids lives, you see them pot bellied, covered in flies. looking sorrowful and the adults see them like that, but do they care no they continue to carry on producing more kids in a country that can't support the kids they have already and when a catastrophe occurs they want aide.
Might be a good idea to send condoms, implants etc out there to stabilise the child population and use all that sexual energy saved for other things.
There rich society doesn't appear to be doing much the time it took them to get some form of help or food to some of them.
Charity begins at home in my eyes why should we have to send our children to America etc for life saving operations because we cant afford the doctors or the equipment to carry them out over here.
As for the never cure cancer post earlier, curing might not be possible but those on DW who have had or lost someone to cancer then any form of treatment found to reduce the death rate or prolong the life expectancy of a love one is money well spent in your own country.

The thing that annoys me in these scenarios is, it's always to save kids lives, you see them pot bellied, covered in flies. looking sorrowful and the adults see them like that, but do they care no they continue to carry on producing more kids in a country that can't support the kids they have already and when a catastrophe occurs they want aide.
Might be a good idea to send condoms, implants etc out there to stabilise the child population and use all that sexual energy saved for other things.
There rich society doesn't appear to be doing much the time it took them to get some form of help or food to some of them.
Charity begins at home in my eyes why should we have to send our children to America etc for life saving operations because we cant afford the doctors or the equipment to carry them out over here.
As for the never cure cancer post earlier, curing might not be possible but those on DW who have had or lost someone to cancer then any form of treatment found to reduce the death rate or prolong the life expectancy of a love one is money well spent in your own country.
At last someone talking sense well said stevie:Clap:

Just to put things into perspective UK national debt is actually at 4trillion not the 1 trillion everyone was led to believe.

The 4 trillion includes :

figures for public-sector pensions, the state pension scheme, costs run up by Labour under the Private Finance Initiative system, and the amount spent bailing out banks during the recession.

Interest payments on the above is close to 70bn.

70mil is pence in comparison, If you could pay a couple of pence and knew you were saving a child's life etc.. I think the couple of pence would be well spent.

But if the disaster was happening here they would be in the streets dancing,singing, burning our flags and thanking Allah for punishing the infidels, I would rather give my few pence to a charity in this country.

But if the disaster was happening here they would be in the streets dancing,singing, burning our flags and thanking Allah for punishing the infidels, I would rather give my few pence to a charity in this country.

Don't judge others by your own attitude.

Just because we see a few people on TV demonstrating against the west doesn't mean we should condemn a whole nation of people.

and of course its all the medias fault that we only see the few bad apples, i`m not thick, i know the media has a lot to answer for, but of course theres only 30 terrorists, hardcore fanatics in pakistan or whatever other-i-stan and its the same 30 we always see. Of course sending them condoms is gonna do a whole lot of good aint it, when we have a pope like the one we have, and i say `we` loosely. People can go back in time as long as you want, every countrys comitted atrocities , but sooner or later youve got to move on. Im sorry we owe pakistan nothing, theyve had aid from this country time and time again, as well as lots of other countrys, but there comes a time when you say enough is enough, if you cant sort yourselves out, then forget about it. If your countrys leaders cant sort themselves out, or the corrupt regime they continue to let happen, then sort your leaders out. If you want us to step in sort them out for you, sack that, your always the worlds worst when you do that.......... I am not against giving at all, but money may not be the best thing to give these countrys that cant look after themselves, in blackburn we have a masiive asian community, but never have i seen so many collection boxs in the asian owned shops round here than when a disaster happens in there country, i very rarely see any other charity boxs in them, my experience, and i dont give a fook what you say.

Don't judge others by your own attitude.

Just because we see a few people on TV demonstrating against the west doesn't mean we should condemn a whole nation of people.

which is basically saying , dont blame the actions of a few on the many.

but yet we owe everyone something for whats been done in the past by the few who have controlled this country.

bollox.

Last edited:
Back