Another 70M going to Pakistan !!!

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
Listen guys I know these people are in need

BUT

how do we continue to afford this

WHY do I mention this

My local Marie Curie Hospice is at risk of closure due to funding issues the government do not provide support and all funds are raised via people like me holding events and fund raising nights

Im appalled that we have to do this when all we here is CUT CUT CUT now but still another 70M is made available on top of the funds already sent out where does these funds come from when the government has NO MONEY for health or local services !!!!!!!

I really am discussed

There are matters at home that should be dealt with first.

Its the same here guys,
I dont know how much our government have given to these disasters but I do know they are trying to shut down the Cancer Unit in my local Hospital,

I'm all for helping people but there has to be a time when you say enough is enough our people are dying too.

I agree m8, my mrs will give as much as the next person but she has had many an argument with people in the streets asking for money...

she will simply tell them no as this country has its own problems that the money could be used for.... doesn't always go down to well but they will get over it....

and one more thing the Pakistan government has plenty of money I mean they can send in air strikes etc just after the floods, how about divert some of that money to the relief effort :)

the government are wankers they look after other people from other countrys before lookin after there own if i had money id be gone like a shot out this country dont know why i came back from living in malta back in 96

Well, lets face it. Other than the U.S. who would help our country if we endured a similar fate. The EU, don't make me laugh. They are there to take money and give it to rich EU farmers not genuine people in need.

JohnO

so 60m + 70m is 130, plus 12m to look after the king peado, i mean pope

thats 142 million quid WASTED

the countries a joke

watch out digi, the "pc" mob will get you. :aggressive:

Interesting thing about the pope's visit to england, they allocated 3 1/2 thousand tickets to people in ireland and they couldn't even sell them!

Of course he shouldn't have organised his visit for All Ireland Final day! ;)

i dont think the pope visit was a waste of time as the pope has only visited the uk twice in 500 years

and people are saying it is a waste of money lol

we spend over a 100 million on a corrupt country that cannot look after it's own people who immigrate over to this country and bring disease and poverty - that is a waste !

why give them money ! - just give them british passports - why change the last 10 years of immigration policy

15 million extra people are in this country since labour took power and we are moaning cos the pope has visited this country twice in 500 years

no wonder this country is on it's knees obsessed with PC and red tape

Im appalled that we have to do this when all we here is CUT CUT CUT now but still another 70M is made available on top of the funds already sent out where does these funds come from when the government has NO MONEY for health or local services !!!!!!!

we have no other choice to cut public spending as we were losing millions every day in budget defecits and interest payments on loans to other countries

150 million is peanuts compared to what the previous government was spending on tax credits

I am surprised you guys have not left the country yet, or maybe you have and are posting this from abroad ?

I've just got back from my Mother in laws funeral and while we where down there rather then flowers we all put together and gave the money to the lifeboat and air ambulance down there.
makes you sick that these 2 services have to work by public donations while the goverment send it abroad.

Is this tax payers money? If so I want it back! Along with the money the government used to get the banks out the shit. The government goes on about how they've got to put his and that tax up and stop funding things to get the country back on it's feet with redundancies happening daily and yet we've got spare cash to send to foreigners who probably wouldn't even piss on us if we were on fire?! This country is ****ED.

Had to laugh the other day the US has send out $150m to the flood victims and some nationals of that country are pictured burning the US flag WTF !!!!

Had to laugh the other day the US has send out $150m to the flood victims and some nationals of that country are pictured burning the US flag WTF !!!!

whats even funnier is they probably done more and sent more to victims of flooding to a country that hates them than they did to help the victims of katrina........................

we spend over a 100 million on a corrupt country that cannot look after it's own people who immigrate over to this country and bring disease and poverty - that is a waste !

WTF does this include the chavs you see knocking about in the estates breeding kids here there and everywhere, they are the waste.

Back