Andy Murray

Come on that British man !! LMFAO :)

Ah but don't forget he is Scottish if he wins. ;)

Wrong way round @miggy lol .. Before "Britain's Andy Murray in Wimbledon final" After "Scot Andy Murray gubbed at Wimbledon" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
nice for a Scot to bail you out or your Winbledon woes again lol

I do wonder if an English man won would he be commentated on as British or English lol

I do wonder if an English man won would he be commentated on as British or English lol

Might have a long wait to see mate ;) I see Murray as British just as I see my self as British but I am very proud that he is a Scot ,If that makes sense lol

Makes perfect sense Ian

Might have a long wait to see mate ;) I see Murray as British just as I see my self as British but I am very proud that he is a Scot ,If that makes sense lol

Just as every Englishman is proud of the English football team. ;)

Sorry, I'll get my coat(and my tin hat and flak jacket)

Only joking miggy. Honest.

I know it was along time ago but Fred Perry was the first tennis player ever to win all four grand slams. But good luck to Murray for today

I know it was along time ago but Fred Perry was the first tennis player ever to win all four grand slams. But good luck to Murrey for today

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. That's worse than referencing 1966 pmsl ;)

So you are saying in in 80 years time people should not look back a Andy Murray's achievements and discount them and laugh.

So you are saying in in 80 years time people should not look back a Andy Murray's achievements and discount them and laugh.

Nope cant recall saying any of that to be honest. That's your interpretation of my reply not mine ;)

Bring back @miggy he talked better quality shite ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Murray wont ever achieve a career grand slam for sure.

I recall people saying he would never win any grand slams but he has proved them wrong. So nothing is for sure ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hes had every chance with 5 australian open final defeats, and still could win it.
I believe the french open is beyond him unless injuries stop other players partaking

I don't disagree .I too think its highly unlikely but like you said with a bit of a lucky break here and there its not impossible

My bad for interpretating your reply wrongly. Care to tell me why it's worse than referring to 1966 as I can't remember what happened in tennis that year. I look at sporting achievements for what they are not for when they were achieved and if Murray can achieve more than Perry did then that will make him the greatest British tennis player. Good luck to him.

Back