Andy Murray

My bad for interpretating your reply wrongly. Care to tell me why it's worse than referring to 1966 as I can't remember what happened in tennis that year. I look at sporting achievements for what they are not for when they were achieved and if Murray can achieve more than Perry did then that will make him the greatest British tennis player. Good luck to him.

If you don't understand the joke then I'm not going to explain it lol. You are making up your own arguments lol no one is or has disputed Fred perry's standing as the best British tennis player to date in relation to acheivement But maybe that's for another day lol.

If you don't understand the joke then I'm not going to explain it lol. You are making up your own arguments lol no one is or has disputed Fred perry's standing as the best British tennis player to date in relation to acheivement But maybe that's for another day lol.

Fair game. Had A quick look at 1966 Sporting achievements but not sure which one you were referring to lol...

I can't see me wearing a white polo shirt with Andy Murray on it. Fred Perry was the dogs.;)

I can't see me wearing a white polo shirt with Andy Murray on it. Fred Perry was the dogs.;)

Pm me your address @miggy and I will send you one on approval

Attachments

• andy_murray_new_logo_tshirt.jpg
    andy_murray_new_logo_tshirt.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon Andy cheer this miserable godforsaken country up, sick and feckin tired of hearing about politicians. :Angryfire

It was proper tennis in Perry's day.

a pint of real ale and a cigarette at half time... none of that fancy orange juice and countless hours of practice.

And the rackets were made of 'proper wood'... not that forestry managed sustained sh*te wood they use nowdays..

It was proper tennis in Perry's day.

a pint of real ale and a cigarette at half time... none of that fancy orange juice and countless hours of practice.

And the rackets were made of 'proper wood'... not that forestry managed sustained sh*te wood they use nowdays..

And they wore long trousers :)

Murray wont ever achieve a career grand slam for sure.

I am not the guys biggest fan but, I really don't know how you can say that......
He has won Wimbledon and the Us Open, and been runner up in the French and Australian Open.
He is undoubtedly the World number 2 so Novak gets injured next year its all plain sailing

well done andy did it again well deserved

Great performance. He never put a foot wrong. So proud to be a Scot Tonight :)

Back