Andy Murray

Who is this Djocavic person you both speak of, can he play tennis?
Is he related to Novak Djokovic
Is he the same person?
Has miggy made him up?

Same guy mate I'm just shit at spelling :)

So do you have a source to were you heard he paid Djocavic and Federer off? Or are you just talking your usual shite?

Is it really necessary to talk like this?. You are a Mod are you not?.

Is it really necessary to talk like this?. You are a Mod are you not?.

It wouldn't be necessary if you didn't talk some bollocks lol . If you can back up your silly statement about Murray paying players off then I will happily kiss your arse with an apology if not my statement about you talking shite stands ;)

It wouldn't be necessary if you didn't talk some bollocks lol . If you can back up your silly statement about Murray paying players off then I will happily kiss your arse with an apology if not my statement about you talking shite stands ;)

You know very well I cannot prove that, however if those two were still in the tournament then Murray wouldn't stand a cat in hells chance of winning. As stated he cracks under pressure.

You know very well I cannot prove that, however if those two were still in the tournament then Murray wouldn't stand a cat in hells chance of winning. As stated he cracks under pressure.

Ok I rest my case :) you were talking shite ;) Facts are they are out he is not he might win he may not there are no mugs at that level.

Bollocks miggy! He defeated Djokovic in his previous Wimbledon and U.S. Open title wins and he defeated Federer in his Olympic Gold medal win.

I've left your coat on a peg by the back door. smiley86.gif

@miggy what you should have stated that Djokovic has beaten him 24 times out of 34 matches and Federer has beaten 14 times out of 25 matches. But I still hope he wins..

Last edited by a moderator:
@miggy what you should have stated that Djokovic has beaten him 24 times out of 34 matches and Federer has beaten 14 times out of 25 matches. But I still hope he wins..

Just to flip that then means Murray has beaten Djokovic 10 times and Federer 11 times. That's a great achievement as that's two legendary players :)

Ah the cavalry has arrived. :) over to you Ian ;)

Just to flip that then means Murray has beaten Djokovic 10 times and Federer 11 times. That's a great achievement as that's two legendary players :)

It's an amazing achievement because is an amazing tennis player. He shows true spirit when he plays. He just miserable at times lol

Last edited:
I dont like him and he cost me money,couple of years ago. I had tony mccoy to win bbc sports awards,put a bet on at bookies 6 months before the awards got odds for tony at 150/1 10£ bet and this murray ends up winning the awards

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

I dont like him and he cost me money,couple of years ago. I had tony mccoy to win bbc sports awards,put a bet on at bookies 6 months before the awards got odds for tony at 150/1 10£ bet and this murray ends up winning the awards 

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

That's your problem m8y, not his.

Back