Andy Murray

A bit more green in it this time maybe? : gun :

If you want the 'curse of the site logo', I'm only too happy to help! :Laugh:

Sorry mate, couldn't help myself! :Laugh:

Is that the best you can do lol
I would of said he played crap oposition on the day:proud:

I think he got flamed the other week for being a copy & paste merchant, so he decided to post an original thought for a change, 2 day's it took, and that was the outcome, bless. :Laugh:

:Cheers:

I think he got flamed the other week for being a copy & paste merchant, so he decided to post an original thought for a change, 2 day's it took, and that was the outcome, bless. :Laugh:

:Cheers:

He probably cut n pasted that as well dave lol

Nope he didnt had a check lol
Oh and nobody called Nadel was at wimbledon this year so maybe nadel did play crab but it wasnt agaist murray lol

Last edited:
Im sure its not permememt mate but longer due to past warnings

is harry127 on a permanent ban as he is still banned,, as myself and big-hol are back now just asking out of curiosity... not trying to Personal attacks against any other members by asking
Welcome back yinners dunno why u was banned nor big hol too
Welcome home :Clap:

well talk like that gonna get them same powers "abused" id be happy to ablige!

is harry127 on a permanent ban as he is still banned,, as myself and big-hol are back now just asking out of curiosity... not trying to Personal attacks against any other members by asking

Got a 7 day ban for 'mod bashing'. Guess i'll just have to keep my thoughts to myself if i disagree with a Mod although apparently i can disagree with other lowly members of the forum without retribution.

whinge whinge whinge :lol:

take it on the chin guys and let it drop and we can all move on lol.
No point in harbouring grudges.

Back