Andy Murray

I couldn't tell you mate.

I even Wiki'ed the team list and none of the names jumped out at me, I'll need to ask my mate.

Another thing, I didn't even realise that Bairds had security, lol.

I'm talking shite ? have a word with yourself pal, Racist ? where in any of these posts did I mention Scotland ? except where I pointed out that he IS IN FACT scottish and not British as I am English and not British, Any piece of shit can be British now days

Now point me to where I'm Racist or Appologise for calling me it as I don't like that one bit thats well out of order, I have a lot of Scottish friends on here

Or are you just jumping on the bandwago and trying to give a bit of Mod bashing ? if thats the case you can fook right off

Now show me where the **** I was even remotely Racist !

Tim" Henman OBE (born 6 September 1974) is a British retired professional tennis player and former British Number One. Henman played a serve-and-volley style of tennis that suited the grass courts of Wimbledon. He was the first player from the United Kingdom since Roger Taylor in the 1970s to reach the semi-finals of the Wimbledon Men's Singles Championship. Having reached six Grand Slam semi-finals, won 15 career ATP titles (11 in singles and 4 in doubles), and been ranked number 4 in the world, Henman was one of Britain's most successful open era male tennis players.[1] He retired after helping Great Britain defeat Croatia in a Davis Cup match played in September 2007.[2]
now he was british not English?? ....in his prime but now he is past his day murray is just plain Scottish not british bronto your digging a hole mate lie in it.. as im not going to respond to daft quotes and immature mods like you ,,you are racist tonight mate look back what u wrote if you cant see it well come off those wine gums ..i ain't going to reply back to you anymore as you ain't worth replying back to,, please take that in the greatest respect but use your mod powers as you think as i ain't sucking up your ass i say what i feel and how i see it and tonight your in the wrong mate

@ Bigyin....

I think what Bronto is trying to say is anyone can come to the UK, apply for UK Citizenship and next minute Viola, one British subject.

Today, anyone from anywhere really can become 'British', but being Welsh, Scottish or English due to heritage is different.

At least, that's what I think Bronto means.

Personally, I'm a proud British Scot, I don't consider myself soley a Scot.

Actually, if truth be told, I'm an Irish / Scottish mongrel. ;)

Last edited:
@ Bigyin....

I think what Bronto is trying to say is anyone can come to the UK, apply for UK Citizenship and next minute Viola, one British subject.

Today, anyone from anywhere really can become 'British', but being Welsh, Scottish or English due to heritage is different.

lol witchy to be honest we are all prob mix bred mongrels mate .. but all the Scots took the banter last week when the world cup was going on with England now there out they cant be any banter its got to be serious now ,,bronto said Murray ain't british he is Scottish but all i was trying to point out that he was british(born in Scotland and proud)(he is the british number 1) as for Tim henman was the british number 1 in the olden days..

AHHH i take it you know him mate :roflmao:

Thankfully not....he has threatened to ban me before cos i corrected him about his erroneous post about AM in the past so i suspect i'll get another threat for my comments on here.....maybe even a ban

Mod/Mob rule? Freedom of speech? Yes, unless you disagree with certain mods

We shall see

outta hand thread lol
Can give it but they canna tek it
At least henman had a hill
Murrays got a fekin mound :proud:

Thankfully not....he has threatened to ban me before cos i corrected him about his erroneous post about AM in the past so i suspect i'll get another threat for my comments on here.....maybe even a ban

Mod/Mob rule? Freedom of speech? Yes, unless you disagree with certain mods

We shall see

that's one thing certain people cant take away from you mate everyone has the right to freedom of speech

@ Bigyin....

Thats all I meant m8, I don't think being British is anything to be Proud of anymore, ANYONE can become British :(

Being English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish is Thankfully something we can all still be proud of

Thats all I meant m8, I don't think being British is anything to be Proud of anymore, ANYONE can become British :(

Being English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish is Thankfully something we can all still be proud of

And Northern Irish...:proud:

lol fook off jaffa now your just being picky :Clap:

i see harry127 and thebigyin are banned for what i can see they were just sticking up for there selfs and country i also read rodbhoy is just back from a ban has certain mods on this site got something against scottish people that what it looks like from new members just coming to the site

I just banned big-hol for he's abuse to a Scottish member, or does that not count ?

i see harry127 and thebigyin are banned for what i can see they were just sticking up for there selfs and country i also read rodbhoy is just back from a ban has certain mods on this site got something against scottish people that what it looks like from new members just coming to the site

I think you have read it wrong m8.
The mods on here are not anti any race but over the last week or so its been silly season on banter and banning. Some deserved and maybe 1 harsh but maybe its time for us all to stop this shite before it escalates into something that 99% of us dont want.

Lets draw a line under all this and go back to how we were 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Oh bugger, two site logos made, two disappearing quickly....... all that work for such a short duration..... time for the original one to come back then!:banana:

Oh bugger, two site logos made, two disappearing quickly....... all that work for such a short duration..... time for the original one to come back then!:banana:

A bit more green in it this time maybe? : gun :

Well said Ian, 100% agree with you mate, let's knock this shit on the head for the good of the forum, we've all been guilty over the last few weeks, time for it to stop.

:Cheers:

Or we could just start on the Romans.
What have they ever done for us?

Back