Amsterdam - Advice wanted!

Matt-LivUniSkydivers

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey All,

Planning a trip to amsterdam! Anyone got any advice on hostels? What kinda price are pints, spliffs, mushrooms etc. Or any general advice would be sweet!
Should be a group of 6 of us going out, mid june for about 3 nights.

Cheers!

i went there a couple of years ago
without any acomadation sorted out
in the airport there is a information desk they looked on pc for the hotels,then phoned a hotel with rooms sorted just turned up at hotel done
are yes tell them how much you want to spend hehe: colors1

I'll be there between 15th and 17th June. Expedia are doing two nights at the Marriot incl flights for £230 which is ok. You can get a much cheaper price depending on hotel and flight time though.

If its your first time mate dont smoke any skunk lol, stick to other stuff

I don't want to put you off put don't get too hammered or the large black gentleman of light morals will rob you blind. Stay in big groups and watch out for the numerous pickpockets.

The birds are 50 euro's. Don't pay any more! The beer is close to £3 a pint.
Don't underestimate the drugs which are extremely strong. I wouldn't bother buying "Charlie" off the street!

Enjoy m8.

Been several times, don't buy anything off the street. If you want the cheapest hotel, there is an agency directly accross dam square when you get out the central train station. It has all the rooms empty from all the hotels at a discounted rate, you can't miss it. As the man above says stay in groups, it can be very dodgey with all the addicts and gangs in the red light area. Oh and buy train tickets before you get on the train as its well cheaper than on the train. I have been caught twice!

just smoke the biggest blunt when u get there but make ur not far away from ur hotel and u can there very easily coz gona be totally fooked out ya head bruv

am going a week on thurs, for 4 nights! been loadsa times its mint! Am staying in Brian hotel this time, 2mins from Central station. Have been a few times and normally leave it till a get there to get accomodation.Go to Hostelbookers.com for reviews and bookings. If ur not to bothered and just want a bed and somewhere to get ur head down.

smokes about the same price as uk prices 2 gram a skunk for about £10 the grass hopper is probably the best place for selection but is the most expensive place try the bars just round the corner we were getting 3.5 grams
henry the 8ths for about £12 I reccomend AK48 and white widow. avoid the mushrooms there very strong especially the turkish ones i had two full ones and freaked out for about 16 hours voodoo magic man lol.

You can buy E boosters for a couple quid great if your 2 drunk are stoned.

Cheers guys. So do you honestly think I should just turn up and find a place to stay?
We arrive at ridiculous o'clock in the morning, so we've gota whole day to find a place.
I want a cheap place, but I want it to be private. Don't wanna be in a shared hostel with randomers when im stoned out my tree.

I'm gonna smoke a bit of the sweet mary jane, but I'm mainly going for mushrooms! Unless I go picking in the denbigh moors they're just not available over here.

7th-11th June I'm going. Gonna book flights later!
I'm guessing language isn't a problem?

and munkey, what do you mean don't smoke any skunk?
I'm not going there for the museums! Gotta try and compare to here.

Last edited:
go to rotterdam instead, everything is cheaper and less toristy, but they still sell weed and women.

Cheers guys. So do you honestly think I should just turn up and find a place to stay?
We arrive at ridiculous o'clock in the morning, so we've gota whole day to find a place.
I want a cheap place, but I want it to be private. Don't wanna be in a shared hostel with randomers when im stoned out my tree.

I'm gonna smoke a bit of the sweet mary jane, but I'm mainly going for mushrooms! Unless I go picking in the denbigh moors they're just not available over here.

7th-11th June I'm going. Gonna book flights later!
I'm guessing language isn't a problem?

no prob with language mate, this is where am stayin:
http://www.hostelbookers.com/hostels/netherlands/amsterdam/4622/
cheap as chips and right in centre, next to red light, etc. Just basic accom but i have booked private accom, i kno what u mean u need somewhere private when ur off ur nut! haha! : multi :

and munkey, what do you mean don't smoke any skunk?
I'm not going there for the museums! Gotta try and compare to here.

Lol museums.

The problem with skunk is that you'll go and smoke the toughest white widowmaker shit as your first spliff. Anything you smoke after that will be nothing in comparison. You make as well be smoking a turd for all your brains capicity to decipher whats in your mouth. There are so many natural herbs to smoke I really dont see why anyone would want to smoke that genetically modified, made in a science lab crap. Skunk is available freely in London in varying tastes. How many times can you actually buy some ash oil or black thai? a few times a year at most. Skunk is so freely available why would you want to smoke it abroad. personally I dont smoke skunk at all. It will f@ck you up later in life for sure. My advice stay away from that crap (just my opinion) The THC levels in skunk are astronomical!!!!

Mushrooms are freely available in London as well (maybe the rest of the UK?) and very very cheap.......

If you have a few days in Amsterdam take a double decker train to Rotterdam where you can buy the same shit for half the price.Well worth it for those of you on a budget.

I think I'll start a SNTS (Say No To Skunk) campaign although I dont think there'll be many members lol

Ok, i get you now. It'd have to be good rocky though, cheap sutff is full of diesel, plastic and boot polish!
You can get mushrooms in London?? I used to buy online from Psychedeli, and then a local shop in Liverpool. But they're class A now as soon as they leave the ground, so you can't just get them in your local head shop anymore.

Anyway, still looking for motels... Can't find anything private for under £30 a night (based on total cost). Think thats the going rate?

try whitewidow its the best

and if u go for girls dont get the crap thats out on the streets

and all the best m8

i stayed in the vijaya hotel many times and always had agood time (except the stairs) but a safe and cheap place to crash with breakfast. : big crow

vijaya
voorburgwall
in the red light district where its all happening m8
nutters
: dipsy :

Hey All,

Planning a trip to amsterdam! Anyone got any advice on hostels? What kinda price are pints, spliffs, mushrooms etc. Or any general advice would be sweet!
Should be a group of 6 of us going out, mid june for about 3 nights.

Cheers!

Hi what u wanna know about dam

It is amazing, but Accomadation is very low quality in hostels, me and my m8s stayed in sum grotty place and It cost us 100Euro per night, the thing waz we did not book in advance.

Make sure you book hotel b4 u go, thats a must m8, and if you get the Holiday inn that is central near the REd Light District area, there is theis irish BAr I 4got its name but it is good, go downstairs pick ur buddha and blaze!!! We tried everyfin, but then smoked loads of tha SHIVA, awesome, was fokin buzzin mm8

As for drinks generally they have standards but to be honest u will b too blazed out to give a shit.

Fok a prose: make sure you sort out the price b4 u go in, and clear up wat u want, LOL, if you lyk me then haggle I did they love it, an u get a cheap shag out of it lol. Take ur own RUBBERS, they do ave um there but betta safe then sowi!!! Also b careful there alot of TRANNIES around there, look for the ADAMS APPLE, if they look masculine chances are thats what they will be!!!

We had a comp on who could do the most pro's in 1 night my m8 had 8, let me know if any1 in ur group beats that cos he realli proud of that record!!!

THE MAIN THING HAVE FUN,

Back