amiko alien help with plugins

COMBER

Inactive User
Reaction score
got amiko alien2
would like to know is some kind person woud tell me how to install plugins on enigma2
example ,autobouquets ,,etc

are they instlled in ipk format
thank you

Download ipk. Extract with 7zip. Extract the data file for plugin then ftp. Place it in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

got amiko alien2
would like to know is some kind person woud tell me how to install plugins on enigma2
example ,autobouquets ,,etc

are they instlled in ipk format
thank you

t is your opinion of the Amiko Alien? Is the Opera Browser fully functionla that is can you surf internet as if on PC? Can you get German channels over internet via TS Media or other IPTV service? A newbie to all this having had a Humax 5400 for years, still going but interested in new technology. Greta if you live in Comber as I am over here in Bangor. Regards Shadow007
Are you from Comber Co Down? Wha

I have an Alien 2 also. I think the Opera browser is impractical to use unless you have a plugin keyboard. Even then it's just awkward. I suppose you're talking about using Spark? There is a lot more functionality available from the Enigma2 side. Images like PKT Hyperion 2 are very good and stable now and allow you to install plugins like TSMedia.. something which is not possible I don't think on the Spark side.

randal

Thanks for info re browser on Amiko. Are there browser apps/plug in for enigma2. Regards shadow007

Ok ....... :)

Hi rat, Great work. May I ask why bt hd channels were taken out of sports folder? And no more Irish terrestial tv folder? OK ta.

Back