Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amiko Alien 2 problem

eltel11

Inactive User
Hi guys does anyone know why some channels are really quiet and I just dont know how to sort it?
Also the date wont go to uk no matter the language is set to English,
Also the front screen panel saying boot and the time is set 7 hrs ahead is really pissing me off, altho the epg time is correct...... I can watch channels it just always says Boot thought.. Thanks in advance people

You have to also change your timezone to get time correct, are you using spark or E2 image? Saying boot all time might mean a slightly corrupted image file?

With your remote menu-->setup-->system-->Time zone set it to your location it will gve a few options set it to your location ie gmt london, the time will then be set automatically.

I have done that mate... It just constantly says boot on the front panel

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You may need to reflash your image but make a back up of your gift if you haven't already and if you are completely new it may be better if flash with someones backup image so a minimal of setting up is required.

most images for amiko...the volume on a lot of channels are very low..HDMU image is the best for amiko and volume is perfect

HDMU is an enigma2 image and it works great with amiko boxes...it also lets you download plugins from within..and tsmedia works perfect

Could u point me to the latest one pls? has the hdmu prob with the amiko alien2 boxes been sorted now?

HDMU...enigma2 images...best and most updated image
_http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/pages.php?pageid=1&box=spark7162....for amiko alien 2................7162
please note these are raw images and not backups..you will have to download all plugins which are built in

Last edited:
thanks so much... do u know if this image fixes the "boot" logo on the front display? in spark it shows the time and the chqnnel your on, at the mo with the hyperion3 it shows the time and "boot" also the HD channels are much lower in volume than the SD channels lol... im forever turning my tv up n down :D
HDMU...enigma2 images...best and most updated image
_http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/pages.php?pageid=1&box=spark7162....for amiko alien 2................7162
please note these are raw images and not backups..you will have to download all plugins which are built in

HDMU image..volume works perfect on all channels..boot logo=channel name and #..autobouquets for s*y uk can be installed so no more looking for updated channel lists..all other settings work perfect..as i have said..i have tested all other images and this is the best one for amiko boxes...((((((((((Happy Saint Patricks Day)))))))))

Would u at all be able to assist me? I have no idea what I am doing or set any of it up lol. Snd it's driving me craaaazy

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I seem to have this prob where the audio description is on... (someone talking over the film explaining whats happening) so i hit yellow buitton and click AC3.... Soon as i do that the audio description goes but my volume goes really really low too and i have to turn things right up.. Does anyone else have this prob and know a work around

I seem to have this prob where the audio description is on... (someone talking over the film explaining whats happening) so i hit yellow buitton and click AC3.... Soon as i do that the audio description goes but my volume goes really really low too and i have to turn things right up.. Does anyone else have this prob and know a work around
menu/setup/system/auto language selection/ change to preferred audio

Back