Ambit 200/250 configuration tool - New release

used this today but i need to access the modem to page in explorer, to change the ds frequency.

but every time i enter the log in details

Username: admin
password: infinite

it does not log in, just goes back to the login box again. anybody know why this is. while using the configuration tool, it can log into the modem without any problems but i cant through explorer!!!!

also, whats the best config to use on a 250, should i use the 250 one, or another like 120 or 200???

Through Internet Explorer use

Username: Infinite
Password: SetValue

Note the capital S and V in the password...Also best to use a 120 config on a 250.

Note the capital S and V in the password...Also best to use a 120 config on a 250.[/QUOTE

cheers will try that.

Note the capital S and V in the password...Also best to use a 120 config on a 250.

pootas is it ok to use the 120 config on a sb4100 for 20meg

Hihi

In general you can use any config for any modem as long as it's from the right area

just out of interest for just changing the modem mac will i have to input the tftp ip again as the app shows 0.0.0.0 thought it might write that to modem

great proggy the ambit tool , i use the 1st release , and its never let me down , all the setting stay the same so if ur changing the mac of the modem and its in the area then all u have to do is put another mac in , if a different area changed the tftp also ,

Hihi

I have made a blog for am(cho)bit tool related matters

You can get live support by following the link there (menu down left or link along top), you can also download the latest version (currently 0.96) although I will continue to upload it here, shouldn't be downloaded from anywhere but my blog or this site though...

http://www.adamcolley.co.uk/ is the URL

You should use the live support link there rather than IMs or email if you have problems, if I'm online I'll be alive there and can answer your questions quickly (although /please/ read the readme.txt first)

Hi adam i've put a comment on your blog.. would love to be a beta tester.. Email me... its

cjk AT myself DOT com (didnt put the symbols just in case i got sent junk mail lol)

p.s added you on msn (used what i think is your .net passport ;))

Back