Amazon starting to block apps

Thing is as well, Amazon are targeting him and YouTube taking his video down andc7 day ban.
Their after him on a personal level and his blocking app, not every non official app

Thing is as well, Amazon are targeting him and YouTube taking his video down andc7 day ban.
Their after him on a personal level and his blocking app, not every non official app
They are targeting all YouTubers that upload content about streaming.

yip better of dumping utube & use the likes of odysee or rumble etc

Now wolf launcher etc blocked with new updates

I don’t think they want custom launchers on their devices as it blocks user from seeing all their advert’s🙄

Yeah Amazon is only worth 1.56 trillion dollars. 🙄

I don't understand why ppl get butthurt about it, if you don't like it don't buy a Amazon device
I switch on my device open my app up then I'm good, I don't even notice any adverts, I don't sit there looking for them on the screen
:rolleyes:

I've been using my old Android box for the past few days and funny enough it's been as solid as a rock.

I was always blaming the 8 port hub upstairs for the freezing on the Firestick but since I started using this hard wired in, not one problem

HOW TO BLOCK AMAZON UPDATES IN 2022​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Its all abit much now for the simple user. I think Amazon are fed up with his tools hence their stopping his blocker from working.
They want bloatware galore on your stick and not updating means Amazon can't send your stick their latest pile of diarrhea.
Will it affect iptv in the near future ? possibly but it's a dangerous game their playing. Some people might say "Well Amazon are huge their not bothered about firesticks", untrue, its not the stick their arsed about its all about the content on it and selling to you through the stick.

They need the stick to regular update to the latest OS to update their selling apps.

The ain’t the fifth richest company in the world for nothing. The profit in the stick is selling their streaming service and the ads.

YouTube has adverts, his videos have adverts, this site has adverts, many other places have adverts
TDUK get paid for clicks :eek:

I would rather pay more for a device that I have full control over and I can customise.
No bloatware no adverts and only updates that I choose to install and that are not forced by the manufacturer that can change the change’s I have made tbh.

DELETE AMAZON UPDATES WITH THIS NEW TOOLBOX​

This new method works perfect I have just done it on my cube it stops the box updating so Amazon can't change anything

Last edited:

DELETE AMAZON UPDATES WITH THIS NEW TOOLBOX​

This new method works perfect I have just done it on my cube it stops the box updating so Amazon can't change anything
My cube isn't working as it was before think a latest update has stopped my iptv working..freezes and that's it ..need to do something about it..l

Does this work on cube with this os installed.?

Attachments

• 20220304_110822.jpg
    20220304_110822.jpg
    865.3 KB · Views: 10
would imagine problem would be with supplier rather than amazon updates but who knows

Back