am i being fed bulsh*t!

you actually own the equipment from the second your viewing card is activated in the box via the phone line

digidude how comes if u canx a bill after 6 montyhs,,,sky come and collect box ++ y do sky fix your service for free in the 1st year.....

mickie d so there is a hack in theory but it in volves using own info and pc

i arnt spreading crap there is a hack fro SKY+ BOX ONLY. bt ppl r keepin it low. dnt believe me i am happy nw i gt all da channels dnt need crap NTL

@ happy jim, you own the box after a year so they dont take it back if you cancel before the year is upits still there property

sky dreambox hack does not involve a PC it involves a dreambox and mostly it involves your sky card as it wont work without it.... Really this hack just allows you to watch sky on a reciever not made to watch it (no free tv or anything like that !!!)

@mdizzie show us some pictures if there is a hack you dont have to sahre it but like most i find your post false until proven otherwise (no offence but heard it all before)

@ happy jim, you own the box after a year so they dont take it back if you cancel before the year is upits still there property

mickie d i knew this i was stating to digidude that he was wrong check the previous posts.....

to every 1 out there something is cooking with sky we need to hunt coz if it is out there it wont last long

to every 1 out there something is cooking with sky we need to hunt coz if it is out there it wont last long

Then what use is it if it won't last long?? Any Sly hacks are nipped in the bud very quickly. It can and always has been hacked in some way but it's never made public because if it was they change it again.

People are being arrested for this kind of thing. It's not going to be made public just face it.

the easiest way to get free sky (not sky+) is go outside your house and look up ;)

yep, ive read that thread and 1) its got nothing to do with satellite, its about cable boxes and 2) the latest post in that thread is october 2002

so what has that got to do with people supposedly selling 'chipped' sky+ boxes?

"BELIVE NOTHING OF WHAT U HEAR AND HALF OF WHAT U SEE" and nothing about what a mates friends brothers cousin can get for you.

yep, ive read that thread and 1) its got nothing to do with satellite, its about cable boxes and 2) the latest post in that thread is october 2002

NO ONE BELIVED THAT DID THEY READ IT

@happyjim, it is bad form to get angry at a mod or other member, just because your opinion differs. I will not close this thread yet but it is borderline because its turning into a major disagreement. Caps is regarded as shouting, as you realise, and Digidude obviously read the post you pointed at to be able to make his comments.

Happyjim, I know you want to believe mdizzle and your view is clear and we accept your view, but you have to realise there is another side that people stand on. I imagine everyone who doesnt believe mdizzle would also love to be proven wrong!

As it stands, i have a very technical knowledge of sky encryption and very good connections. Look up the ZKT, 'zero knowledge test' (it is a real function of the asic chip) and you may realise why your 'cloning' statement will never come true with skycards. I'm not saying there will never be a hack, but burglary just for someones details will NEVER be reality, nor will inside info from sky staff help. Mine and Digidudes advice is here only to help people from losing money from being scammed.

Please enjoy this forum and understand that when there is a hack you will be able to visit here and read how it is done, and get any help for free.

Regards:)

@happyjim

your not very happy at all are you ?

in all honestly who cares if there is a sky hack.... for me it will be fun for a while until i get bored and im not a trader so it will only be me that uses it, but really all this fuss over something that may or may not exist ?

good hunting with the sky hack if you find it great and i dont care if you share it or not or if digital world is the last to find out - as for me these cable and sky hacking topics are not really my cup of tea anymore !

but from reading this post i will tell you one thing and thats i will take lee's knowledge of the sky system over anyone else's on here (and a small note on that is.... we had the dreambox NDS mod before any of the other forums !!!!!)

Regards
Mickie D

ok guys no probs thanx 4 the comments..... im happy though.. but i guess u cant teach new dogs new tricks....bye all

happyjim said:
ok guys no probs thanx 4 the comments..... im happy though.. but i guess u cant teach new dogs new tricks....bye all

Sly HAS been hacked. I agree, but at the moment it is not hackable. Whenever a hack come around something gets changed to stop it working, ECM's.

One day we all hope it will be publically made hackable but if that happens things will change again. Look at European satellite, eg Sly Italia, this was hacked not too long ago but now it's gone again.

erm... i dont think happyjim meant 'bye, stuff it up ya *&$'.... lol, i could be wrong tho. I think he was saying he was happy again?? This thread is going round in circles and no use to anyone.

I'm gonna steer it back to reality and hope that everyone can be happy, we dont want no upset in the sat rooms. :) Anyways, i will tell you the real reason the old uk v1 cards were replaced, and you wont read this anywhere else, cos nothing was ever public. Firstly, those light blue cards were 'glitchable' and were never made to be anti-unlooper proof, so Sky knew the time would come when someone managed a complete uk card dump and disassembly, it was only time, and that just happened to be a long time because most of us english were too dumb to realise, lol. Anyway i'll come back to that because there was a 'hack' a long way before that on the older cards that sky got wind of.
It was possible to order a new subscription, plug your new card into a season interface, phone sky for activation, then record the activation sequence with official signatures etc from the digital stream. Then when you never returned your contract you would be disconnected and no direct debit set up. But the instant you were disconnected you could re-send your own activation codes again :salute: That would work for about a month maybe and you would not receive the update, so you would be turned off again. You would simply use winexplorer to re-send the recorded activation again. :salute:
This was working for at least 11 months that i know of, before some real progress was made with unlooping the v1. I cant say i had full knowledge of how, because it was a closely kept secret, but i do have knowledge of some raids where the cards were discovered. This was enough proof for sly to immediately start replacing the v1 with v2 cards. The thing that was mostly learned from this was that you cant trust anyone! Sky obviously had inside knowledge to know where to strike and that was seriously non-public!

My post is to point out that hacks will happen, and have happened before, but there will be stages before a complete working box or card emerges. Needless to say our old re-initialise trick doesnt work on new versions.

Keep the peace here ppl, this aint no cable section... :T

pinkhelmets said:
Keep the peace here ppl, this aint no cable section... :T

I like that. We are a more civillized breed of hobbyists. :p

May i add something... My boss is supposadly buying a cam and a card... which obtains free sky tv... not sure how.. but he said box with a cam slot is needed... he said he seen it working... when he gets it ill have a look see if hes telling the truth,,, but the bloke selling the card and cam is only charging £80.. so i suspect he aint a trader... because if he was he wud charge $$$$$$$$$$$$ let u know...

yeah you can put a real skycard into the dragon and matrix cams now

im sure the dragon anyhow ;)

the only thing i can say is

you can get sky through a file/card shareing as (YES I HAVE SEEN IT WORK AND IT STILL IS)

whats needed ::::::::::

dreambox
router
and broadband

everything bar ppv though.

yes but.......

someone still hsa to pay their sky subscription for this to work, they also have to trust you with their unique traceable information for it to work (which i cant see many people doing)

Back