alternative poss fix for keyroll

tried 1.29a on dm500c - doesnt work AU

works with manual update but then the screen locks up every few minuts

2.12 evocamd is the only solid emu on the 500c but it needs manually updating like everything else

I am still learning over here. AU stands for auto update right?

yas

the problem is not the AU - it is the corrupted keys from AU

we talking one digit out of 16 is wrong causing the problems

no cos u need the working keys

the stream is encrypted 16bit nagra - when they change the keys then u need the new key, an old key wont work as the encryption key has changed

we need lieutenant data from star trek to change the keys within ms :)

shud be something that automaticly finds the key and puts it on .... no hassle then or it generates until its got 1 .

the EMM sends the key to the set top boxes - this is the problem at the moment - the emu's are not handling the emm messages correctly

the SMS also works with the EMM to allow normal set top boxes to view encrypted channels

the cards that store the keys in normal set top boxes decrypts the stream from getting the key from the EMM

the boxes we have have no cars and we are using virtual emus to to store the keys from the emm, the problem is that VM are now sending keys that only work on set top boxes with proper cards

So from my understanding it seems VM are at present constantly changin Keys then , there system can handle it but ours cant :( at present . So a long term fix will either rely on VM not changing keys as often or a new modified EMU then .......

So from my understanding it seems VM are at present constantly changin Keys then , there system can handle it but ours cant :( at present . So a long term fix will either rely on VM not changing keys as often or a new modified EMU then .......

Bang on.. Im now gona wait for someone to fix this.. In the meantime, im gona play my PS3 :)

Yes it does.

Im running my DM7025 with LT third challenge, with Mgcamd 1.27b

What should i be doing to get the key's working?
I've already tryeid BigMaq toolbar and editing SoftCam.Key and Keylist.txt myself but with no joy.

Any tips?
Much appreciated. Thanks.

Back