Alonso hands in transfer request!

He also turned Man uniteds fortunes around buying very wisely in his early days.

But you are in a billion debt ?

Anyway I am not knocking utd, and you have fantastic success. And furgie in my opinion is the best manager in the premiership for some time.

Can you go anymore in debt and how do you get out of the billion pound debt... I could just imagine the interest alone could be crippling!

One day we will find out lol.

And once the recession fades a little and arsenal sell off the 200 million pound highbury project we will have a better view of what arsenal can and cannot afford.

How was wenger / the board / fans to know we would have a financial meltdown just as the development is finishing.

Mickie

Mickie

We wernt until them dodgy looking bunch (wouldnt let em babysit your kids wud ya) came in and threw the club into their own debt. That said the brand of man utd still gives them massive spending power despite that debt, just wish old fergie would spend some of that interest repayment on a big name before we bloody kick off for the new season lol.

Well we all want big names, the difference is you will probably get one and we will get chamakh lol and vieira back on a pay as you play basis.

41 million in

10 million out lmao

Well we all want big names, the difference is you will probably get one and we will get chamakh lol and vieira back on a pay as you play basis.

41 million in

10 million out lmao

lol we all now how Wenger likes his youngsters :licka: lmao and i hope we do as me as a united fan is feeling the loss of the ugliest bastard in the premiership so we need a replacement and quick. Come on Ribery get your feckin signature on a utd transfer document

Then he did buy Ronaldo for 20 mill and sold him on for 80 that has to be the best piece of business he's ever performed and he got 6 yrs out of him to include 4 outstanding ones.

Ronaldo only cost £12.7 million mate not £20 million

Made over £65 million on him and got the best season he could possibly have in his entire career!

Ronaldo only cost £12.7 million mate not £20 million

Made over £65 million on him and got the best season he could possibly have in his entire career!

Stand corrected there bloody deal of the century, just hope some of it get's spent before we kick off. Im away for 3 weeks come Wednesday morning (sunning my balls off) so ill be following the transfer news in the papers so that's reliable eh!! Just cant wait for the games to get under way now, this part of the wait for the new season does my tits in.

Anyway I am not knocking utd, and you have fantastic success. And furgie in my opinion is the best manager in the premiership for some time.

Can you go anymore in debt and how do you get out of the billion pound debt... I could just imagine the interest alone could be crippling!

One day we will find out lol.

And once the recession fades a little and arsenal sell off the 200 million pound highbury project we will have a better view of what arsenal can and cannot afford.

How was wenger / the board / fans to know we would have a financial meltdown just as the development is finishing.

Mickie

It was stated on MUTV that intrest payments £43.5MILLION a year and last season profit they made £80million so yea would take along time to pay of debt i dont think its a billion only £900million lol

It was stated on MUTV that intrest payments £43.5MILLION a year and last season profit they made £80million so yea would take along time to pay of debt i dont think its a billion only £900million lol

Well if its just 43.5 million a year on interest alone, do not expect to be paying the whole amount of in the next 80 years lol.

I suppose if you are winning then you can sweep it all underneath the rug ;)

You just need to sell another 15 ronaldo's and everything will be fine and dandy pmsl

Mickie

looks like he is going then.....:(
think that we had a good chance with the league if he stayed. gutted!

£30 million seems a fair price tbh, but he will be greatly missed by Liverpool, as already said, don't think there is anybody that could pass the ball as good as him. If I was a pool fan I would want somebody play off Torres and drop Gerrard into midfield, somebody like Villa

Quote:
isnt it a good job we have the rest of the best in the world in torres and gerrard and alonso
wtmadrid.jpg

:roflmao:

Last edited:
lmao bro that's just mint mate...... Every scouser i know was buzzing their tits off when Ronaldo legged it and it's just pure justice to see the smiles wiped off now UNLUCKY !!! LOL !!
Still cant stand Madrid and the word leaves a foul taste in my mouth and not just from the Ronaldo saga but the whole way they go about business. Im off to Spain in the morning and im gunna spend 3 good weeks pissing in the sea.. Bastards..

Edit : Link below is worth a chuckle 8 pound 13p lmao

http://www.lightinthebox.com/wholes...currency=GBP&gclid=CJztmuGCi5wCFYYU4wodSliLYQ

Last edited:
Think your gona miss ronaldo more than were gona miss Alonso, you no your fcuked without him.

I still wouldn't pay £8.13 for that rugby top your lot wears. lol

As you all probably know i'm a United fan.However sides apart don't you all think it's sad that we are losing some of the premierships best players to european clubs.All this is gonna make the premiership less exciting.Love or hate Ronaldo/Alonso, they made football over here exciting,all the banter between clubs about great free kicks,passes,diving has been weakened by the loss of these 2 great players.I hope we can keep what's left of our great and sometimes controversial players at the premiership.These players are the ones that get my heart racing every weekend and long my it continue.:BLOBBY:

lol, your always gonna miss your best players no matter who you are, difference is, you lost your BEST, we lost no where near our best player !!
Gonna miss the red cards thats for sure ! going to have to paint a target on mascher's back instead

Last edited:
not too worried meself atleast we have not bought Alberto Balsam who is only good in the showers :proud:

Back