"alex" 250/255 modems

USBZ0r

Member +
Reaction score
Hi guys, iv got some modems that have been "bricked". i can access the console with max232 but it has no "p" option. from what iv searched this is because it has some modified firmware built by alex?

Is there anyone on here that can unbrick these for me? (paid of corse)

Thanks

why not do it yourself ??
i am intending to try and i cannot solder for shite and the learning curve will give me one massive headache but am still willing to try

because i dont have the knolage to solder something so small.

tsop

its harder than you think mate.it easy lifting them and reprogramming them them but u got to put em back on the mobo thats the headache.t tried with 6 modems all bricked the last to were perfect but stiil it was a no go.better off going down carboot pick em up for a couple of quid mate.

i can lift em n put em back, no way of reprgraming though, cant afford a willem n i got 2 bricks sat ere

i got a willem programmer of ebay for £27 including postage so not that expensive and ive managed to unbrick 5 out of 6 modems only screwing one up cos i damaged the pads , so if i can do them i swear anyone should be able too

i got a willem programmer of ebay for £27 including postage so not that expensive and ive managed to unbrick 5 out of 6 modems only screwing one up cos i damaged the pads , so if i can do them i swear anyone should be able too

thats a right bargain, will keep me eye out on there

Back