AL SAT shop was raided

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of at least a dozen people banned there for no valid reason whatsoever so in view of your answer I would have to say for clarification that yes I do include you in my statement

Thank you for the clarification, so please be honest, someone you have never met before and you know nothing about their background or even if they have helped members or ignored requests for help is a Nazi because you say so?

All I asked was one little question? why has that annoyed you so much? nice friendly reply thank you.

Who's annoyed?

I think you will find that my post is factually correct. No personal attacks were made. I think your taking things a bit personally tbh.

Please point out where I was not friendly, or that I seem annoyed? I think my post was well written, concise and to the point.

Thank you for the clarification, so please be honest, someone you have never met before and you know nothing about their background or even if they have helped members or ignored requests for help is a Nazi because you say so?

That is my opinion, am I not entitled to an opinion then ?

Who's annoyed?

I think you will find that my post is factually correct. No personal attacks were made. I think your taking things a bit personally tbh.

Please point out where I was not friendly, or that I seem annoyed? I think my post was well written, concise and to the point.

Sorry I though I read this "So dont come here with your hollier than though speech, cos its just bolloxs."

Maybe I wait lol
If we are talking about illegal activities etc.
Maybe you don't want it posting mate, have a good think.

Illegal activities? Reread what I actually wrote. At no point did I say I dont condone what DM does. I know this goes on, I am fully aware of it. Yes people do illegal things, myself included. And I am fully aware of the consequences that could ensue because of them. But I dont do the crime, if I cant do the time.

And maybe your talking smack, and trying to help out a friend? ;)

And I think all the time, maybe you should post what your talking about if its so juicy :)

Ladies, grow up!

This is a huge diversion from the topic if this post.

Couldn't agree more Chris,let's not have an argument about this with members and mods , if which I don't now btw the shop has been raided etc,etc, the spider box is just like any box it will give you some sort off Telly one way or the other,let's all try and get along lifes too short remember we lost a great member last week is all this bickering neccesary,

Btw Im down my caravan and can't get my FTV card to update in my sly box so not happy lol

Everyone's entitled to an opinion but surely condemning people you don't know and have never met as "Nazi's" is in itself a Nazi thing to do?

OK point taken, I should have replaced the word |"Hitlers" with the word "Cocks"

Illegal activities? Reread what I actually wrote. At no point did I say I dont condone what DM does. I know this goes on, I am fully aware of it. Yes people do illegal things, myself included. And I am fully aware of the consequences that could ensue because of them. But I dont do the crime, if I cant do the time.

And maybe your talking smack, and trying to help out a friend? ;)

And I think all the time, maybe you should post what your talking about if its so juicy :)

Maybe I wait and decide, as if will effect others on here as well.

Sorry I though I read this "So dont come here with your hollier than though speech, cos its just bolloxs."

I see your unable to discuss the points of the thread, and instead seem to focus on the interpretation of some words. You continue to select lines out of whole posts, then try and twist them accordingly to suit your needs.

Are you not aware of people being banned off AS for posting that their equipment dont work? Are you not aware of the bully boy tactics that DM has used?

Maybe I wait and decide, as if will effect others on here as well.

As I thought, talking complete smack as always. The little bit of poo I had running down my leg, has now retreated back into my anus ready for next time manic. I will store it there for you especially :)

I see your unable to discuss the points of the thread, and instead seem to focus on the interpretation of some words. You continue to select lines out of whole posts, then try and twist them accordingly to suit your needs.

Are you not aware of people being banned off AS for posting that their equipment dont work? Are you not aware of the bully boy tactics that DM has used?

It's all hearsay for you, as you stated you never been on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back