AL SAT shop was raided

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just couldnt help but say something as i always read first and ask later.

Maybe thats coz its my birthday and im 41 today hahaha:banana:

i came on here and posted what no one knew
that the shop had been raided on the 22nd
you did not know that

tbh, I thought that was pretty much common knowledge. There seems to of been little else been talked about during the week !

Tax Evasion? Sound line instead if calling himself ***** he could call himself Al-Capone?

I almost shed a tear after learning that poor old Darkman has had to close his shop and servers down due to A) A small fire at his shop B) The servers need to be rebuilt and it is going to take 2 weeks C) He's been raided by Trading Standards/Police and all those people who lined his pockets are now looking at black screens. Everybody knew that this would happen sooner or later and nobody can run a Server that large and feed that many people without creating ripples. I'm just glad I never bought a Spiderbox, but I would be slightly worried about buyers details being kept which are probably now in the hands of the Police. If he doesn't keep any details about sales then he would be looking at a long time in jail for tax evasion, because as anyone who runs a small business knows you need to keep as much paperwork as possible (unless you have a very good accountant). Just a thought.

Regards

Liam

As has been previously said the truth will out it always does and is rarely anywhere near the speculation, if you've been around long enough you already know this. Unfortunately forums all over are full of people with agendas, this is a testement to the amount of money involved to various organisations who are never slow to stoke the fires of rumours to ruin anothers reputation and knock confidence in the product they offer. I have read that the s****r will be back at least to a limited stage in 2 weeks if they are not then it may be the time to investigate the information available a bit further.

I almost shed a tear after learning that poor old Darkman has had to close his shop and servers down due to A) A small fire at his shop B) The servers need to be rebuilt and it is going to take 2 weeks C) He's been raided by Trading Standards/Police and all those people who lined his pockets are now looking at black screens. Everybody knew that this would happen sooner or later and nobody can run a Server that large and feed that many people without creating ripples. I'm just glad I never bought a Spiderbox, but I would be slightly worried about buyers details being kept which are probably now in the hands of the Police. If he doesn't keep any details about sales then he would be looking at a long time in jail for tax evasion, because as anyone who runs a small business knows you need to keep as much paperwork as possible (unless you have a very good accountant). Just a thought.

Regards

Liam

I have two Spiderbox receivers a 5000SD and a 9000HD combo both are still working well using facilities within the Spiderbox. I don't have a dark screen and many members with older Spiderbox receivers using NuevoXstream don't have dark screens.
This post is simply to balance the thread, now how about other receivers which use the same principle? maybe we should start posting in those sections with the sort of thing that's going on here?
Why don't we start warning the members that own other receivers using server connection? after all it would only be fair wouldn't it?
No let's sling the S***T on the Spiderbox and forget about other receivers doing EXACTLY the same, that's right isn't it.

calm down dear...

I'm not sure who this post is aimed at but is this a balanced forum or a biased one?
Is there only free speech for some (who may not even own the receiver) or can anyone WITH KNOWLEDGE that owns the item in question say what is true?

i hope the police dont delve into all the transactions...i have had a few DIFFERENT recievers off the shop in question..incl spiders and VU boxes...oh dear .

but is this a balanced forum or a biased one?
Is there only free speech for some

This is a fair forum m8 with free speech for all wether people like what is said or not, this is not a forum run by a jumped up little shit with hitler mods who ban people for daring to ask questions

This is a fair forum m8 with free speech for all wether people like what is said or not, this is not a forum run by a jumped up little shit with hitler mods who ban people for daring to ask questions

Ok thank you for the clarification, as a mod on that forum do you include me in your statement?

Do you not agree people are banned without good reason there ?

Do you not agree people are banned without good reason there ?

Look you made a statement and I asked you a question which you have not answered.

Ok I will answer your question but you will not like my answer, but as I see things it will be the truth.

Your question "Do you not agree people are banned without good reason there"
My answer is no I don't agree with your question.

I all my time on that forum I have only requested two members be banned both times were due to breeches of the forums rules and well justified.

I have warned members that their posts were breaking forum rules or likely to encourage other members to reply breaking the rules and linked the posters to the rules in case they had not taken the trouble to read them. In most instances the "read the rules" PM is enough for the member to consider the situation.
If the original poster takes no notice and continues to break or encourage others to break the rules then I issue a warning, if that warning goes ignored then I might issue a second warning or if the offence is serious enough I can request other mods to consider the member or issue an outright ban my self.

Well that's it I've answered your question, how about mine?

you answer the question as "you"
you may of been a fair Moderator :) I don't know as I never visited the site in question
but I think Brontos question was meant as a whole
the banning in general on the forum
not you as one Moderator :)

Ok thank you for the clarification, as a mod on that forum do you include me in your statement?

Never been to the forum or shop, but I am well aware of the tactics used by DM, and his forum croonies. If something is posted that DM feels is unfair, or inaccurate, then its removed. Even if the information posted was accurate, and its defamatory then its removed. You cannot deny that as a moderator.

And yes people have been banned for no reason at all, not saying you as a mod have done it, but everyone knows of people that have been banned for asking questions. So dont come here with your hollier than though speech, cos its just bolloxs.

Bottom line people, you pay your money you take your choice. Everyone knows what DM does is illegal, yet everyone was happy to line his pockets and receive a less than excellent service. Now his retail outlet has been raided, everyone is shiiiting themselves. Again, you pay your money you take your choice, did you think this would go on forever without problems?

A server of that size, with that many disgruntled users was always asking for trouble, tbh I for one, am just suprised at how long it has taken for some poor sole to grass DM up. As clearly that is what has happened. Wonder how long it will be before we see one of DM's famous rants about how none of this was his fault, and it was all someone else, and that the server wont be affected, and normal service will be resumed after you pay a small fee ;)

you answer the question as "you"
you may of been a fair Moderator :) I don't know as I never visited the site in question
but I think Brontos question was meant as a whole
the banning in general on the forum
not you as one Moderator :)

You raise an interesting point but am I still considered a "Nazi" this was the clear statement in Brontos post. Ok lets not answer that yet but consider if I'm not then maybe the statement they are all Nazi's could be wrong?
Maybe all moderators don't bann for no reason?
You see condemning ALL in one statement is in itself a dangerous thing to do.
Do you agree with that?

Look you made a statement and I asked you a question which you have not answered.

Ok I will answer your question but you will not like my answer, but as I see things it will be the truth.

Your question "Do you not agree people are banned without good reason there"
My answer is no I don't agree with your question.

I all my time on that forum I have only requested two members be banned both times were due to breeches of the forums rules and well justified.

I have warned members that their posts were breaking forum rules or likely to encourage other members to reply breaking the rules and linked the posters to the rules in case they had not taken the trouble to read them. In most instances the "read the rules" PM is enough for the member to consider the situation.
If the original poster takes no notice and continues to break or encourage others to break the rules then I issue a warning, if that warning goes ignored then I might issue a second warning or if the offence is serious enough I can request other mods to consider the member or issue an outright ban my self.

Well that's it I've answered your question, how about mine?

I know of at least a dozen people banned there for no valid reason whatsoever so in view of your answer I would have to say for clarification that yes I do include you in my statement

Never been to the forum or shop, but I am well aware of the tactics used by DM, and his forum croonies. If something is posted that DM feels is unfair, or inaccurate, then its removed. Even if the information posted was accurate, and its defamatory then its removed. You cannot deny that as a moderator.

And yes people have been banned for no reason at all, not saying you as a mod have done it, but everyone knows of people that have been banned for asking questions. So dont come here with your hollier than though speech, cos its just bolloxs.

Bottom line people, you pay your money you take your choice. Everyone knows what DM does is illegal, yet everyone was happy to line his pockets and receive a less than excellent service. Now his retail outlet has been raided, everyone is shiiiting themselves. Again, you pay your money you take your choice, did you think this would go on forever without problems?

A server of that size, with that many disgruntled users was always asking for trouble, tbh I for one, am just suprised at how long it has taken for some poor sole to grass DM up. As clearly that is what has happened. Wonder how long it will be before we see one of DM's famous rants about how none of this was his fault, and it was all someone else, and that the server wont be affected, and normal service will be resumed after you pay a small fee ;)

All I asked was one little question? why has that annoyed you so much? nice friendly reply thank you.

Jimi hendrix member on here has always treated others with respect.
Might I ask that he is shown the same courtesy.
He is a very helpful/polite member who only ever tries to help others.
Just because he's a Mod elsewhere doesn't mean he should be tied to the same brush as some of the Mods that operate there.

@Janobi
Stones and glass houses!
Have a good think about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back