Status
Not open for further replies.
i came on here and posted what no one knew
that the shop had been raided on the 22nd
you did not know that

then you jump all over my post and say every one knows

no one knew for sure untill now

ffs

where on this or any forum did you read that the shop had been raided on the 22nd

cuz i have a low post count
and you have 90 odd
you thought you jump all over my post

Last edited:
unless you can backup your claims, thats quite a statement to scream about. anything to do with the police wont be made public untill AFTER any form of charges are brought.

you did not know that

ffs

where on this or any forum did you read that the shop had been raided on the 22nd

and you have 90 odd

Post 23 in this thread and it was not a low post count it was a NO post count until you started this thread https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/260479/

I post to help members not to take the ****

Last edited by a moderator:
you did not know that

ffs

and you have 90 odd

you think no one knew but you lmfao it was posted here days ago. Try having a good read first, its how we all learn. Beleave it or not i take everything as a pinch of salt tbh

show the post where it says the shop was raided on the 22nd

not i think it was raided

Last edited:
@ cupof who cares at the moment its all in the past lets look forward

This is the spiderbox section, not the whatever shops been raided section, if it has any place then maybe in european satellite discussion????????

show the post where it says the shop was raided on the 22nd

not i think it was raided

Here you wanted it it's in the Service+ thread I gave you the link to.

Re: service+
yeah was probably me. I dont know what time it happened but i was trying to get my spiderbox to work and it would not comply so i thought the box was broke or something so i headed down to the shop box in hand only to find myself confronted by a few police and lot of trading standards who had all the stock on the pavement floor and man o man was it a lot of stock the shop is tiny so it was a shock to see it all laid out.

I had my box in a bag and made sure no one could see inside it did not want it confiscated so i walked past and headed to tesco just down the road. As i walked past i look inside quickly and everthing from the shop all the tv files everything was taken and loaded into a van.

i went home and looked online to see if any mention on forums but nothing, so i just waited and waited for info went to familys house and then posted on the forums cos i had enough of the lies on that forum and got banned happy days!

why the police were there i dont know but its a bit to much of a coincidence for the service to stop at the same time the police raid the shop.

Its not your place to tell us what to do!

We allow discussion here and as long as there is NO DIRECT personal abuse we will let this thread run its course.

This is the spiderbox section, not the whatever shops been raided section, if it has any place then maybe in european satellite discussion????????

spot on StuDaBear..............

have seen many other threads that involve other sites of similar material....being closed....

maybe this one is left open for the gossip.........

I heard this tuesday as well, but, untill some form of proof could be shown, i didnt actually say what id heard. I have also heard numerous other things. The forum staff are making things worse by making up 'reasons' for things.

Would be better of saying the usual 'the forum is nothing to do with the shop' but add 'we dont know whats going on with the shop, we dont know whats going on with the service+, we also await some form of announcement from the only person EVERYONE is waiting to hear from'

let people come up with whatever 'theorys' they want, the real issue will always find its way out

lol @ all this shit from alshat

People should wind their necks in, you would be banned for less there

From what i have learned,they allow a good chat here..no rudeness or belittlement...Great forums for line stepping topics.. :grab:

It wasnt meant to provoke a reaction the guy came on spouting off and abusing some people then when told facts dissapeared

spot on StuDaBear..............

have seen many other threads that involve other sites of similar material....being closed....

maybe this one is left open for the gossip.........

But this is a thread, that's discussing the speculation why a certain feature of the spiderbox is no longer available.

Anyway my spiderbox is working fine ;)

But this is a thread, that's discussing the speculation why a certain feature of the spiderbox is no longer available.

looks like a weed tin lmao

stoned-smiley.gif

maybe I didnt explain correctly...........

Stu's post was correct but thread was let run unlike other forums that would have deleted or closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back