to end all speculation

AL SAT shop was raided on Tuesday 22nd by police

gathered what you want

im telling ya

so be told

gathered what you want

im telling ya

so be told

But your not telling us anything we don't already know except maybe those with poor eyesight!
Why don't you say what's really on your mind then we can have a constructive thread instead of just repeating what we all know.

no one knew for sure not 100 per cent
you just guessing

but now you know

no more guessing

lol

i bet you did not know he is getting done for

tax evasion

Thanks for this you've made it really clear. I thought there was a fire in a shop in London and a problem with a server in Korea.

no one knew for sure not 100 per cent
you just guessing

but now you know

no more guessing

lol

OK where is you prof? I see you have been a member here since April 2010 and you have only made three posts ALL in the last 10 minutes, not a very helpful member ARE YOU?
What goes on in your mind that you have to make such trivial posts? do you enjoy kicking someone when their down?
Just what planet are you on, give it a rest we KNOW what you are simply saying OVER AND OVER go try to help members with their problems.
No place here for hate posts.

you got 90 odd post wow
iv not posted on here before cuz i had nowt to say

im a member of a lot of sat forums with a lot more than 90 post
but i dont like to count i have no post ego

DM has been well and truly nicked
the man is a pig

no he's not.
and i do know for a fact.

I think caution is called for here as a post like the one that member posted is libel and legal action could result not only against that member but the forum as well.
Care is needed that this does not escalate into a case, saying a thing in private is not a problem but to post it where all can read is taking a very big chance.

This thread is being used as a tool for a useless member to insult others and needs moderation.
In my opinion the op needs to be brought under control, I find it hard to believe a member with zero post count until today is allowed to act the way he is.

I think caution is called for here as a post like the one that member posted is libel and legal action could result not only against that member but the forum as well.
Care is needed that this does not escalate into a case, saying a thing in private is not a problem but to post it where all can read is taking a very big chance.

its not my place to say what current predicament he's in nor would i. i do know for a fact the story behind this but unless the guy wants to come here and give his side of things, thats not my place to say.

every forum has one
and jimihendrix your this forums one

you know it all
but know f@ck all

This thread is being used as a tool for a useless member to insult others and needs moderation.
In my opinion the op needs to be brought under control, I find it hard to believe a member with zero post count until today is allowed to act the way he is.

Its not your place to tell us what to do!

We allow discussion here and as long as there is NO DIRECT personal abuse we will let this thread run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back