AL SAT shop was raided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me what's brave about slinging insults? is this a satellite forum or a "lets rant as much as possible" forum?
Ok lets get it over.

It's a forum to allow the unbiased discussion of anything satellite related, including (but not limited to) specific boxes & services assosiated with it.

If you don't like it them go find your own playground to play in.

It's a forum to allow the unbiased discussion of anything satellite related, including (but not limited to) specific boxes & services assosiated with it.

If you don't like it them go find your own playground to play in.

Unbiased? what a joke!! Manic01 2700 posts 595 thanks, just banned!! Unbiased? yeah right!!

Unbiased? what a joke!! Manic01 2700 posts 595 thanks, just banned!! Unbiased? yeah right!!

So poking he's nose in and getting involved in a conversation that had nothing to do with him and calling a Moderator a cock wouldn't result in a ban where you mod ? yeah right !!

How can I play nice when I'm a Nazi? it's been claimed in this thread and supported in this thread by members who have never met me, know nothing about me, and most likely never read any of my posts except when I defend my self?
Play nice? is that only on my part then?

So poking he's nose in and getting involved in a conversation that had nothing to do with him and calling a Moderator a cock wouldn't result in a ban where you mod ? yeah right !!

But did you not invite me to call you one? and I declined?

I like Manic01 he is very knowledgeable and helpful :)
but this is not his first ban or infraction

he has ignored requests from Moderators and Admin, even within the last week
how many times can you ask a member before enough is enough

hi guys i have been reading throu all the posts
all is now well off topic.
can we please get back on topic
or start your own thread guys for muck spreading.
regards tm

Its aimed at everyone, I'm not in, haven't read the whole thread, and won't until tonight

sorry not my argument, but just been reading through this and from what i can see is, this,bronto called jimi hendrix a cock, then manic gets banned for saying it back ?

like i say not my argument, but keeping a open mind on this thread, if i am wrong, sorry , but i am a moderator on a few sites, and like to give everyone a explanation, before thinking of banning them

sorry Sargie seems I closed it as you posted mate

Closed as its
way off topic
names being called
and to stop further bans

After the day to calm down and have a rethink and re read I owe 2 people an appology and I have unbanned Manic01

@ Manic01 - it was me who banned you in the heat of the moment, myself like you don't like being called names, unfortunatly you happend to get involved at a point where I was interacting with someone else, not very well as it happens but there you are, I am human like everyone else, good thing about me is that I can admit when I'm in the wrong so Sorry mate

Which brings me to the second person

@ Jimihendrix I owe you an appology as well m8 as I see it, you were correct, I wrongly tarred you with the same brush as some of the others over there, on reflection you are a helpful member here and I had no evidence that you are a "Little Hitler or Nazi" over there, as I said to Manic I can admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong here but sometimes in the heat of the moment we say things that aren't always correct, so sorry to you to Jimi

After the day to calm down and have a rethink and re read I owe 2 people an appology and I have unbanned Manic01

@ Manic01 - it was me who banned you in the heat of the moment, myself like you don't like being called names, unfortunatly you happend to get involved at a point where I was interacting with someone else, not very well as it happens but there you are, I am human like everyone else, good thing about me is that I can admit when I'm in the wrong so Sorry mate

Which brings me to the second person

@ Jimihendrix I owe you an appology as well m8 as I see it, you were correct, I wrongly tarred you with the same brush as some of the others over there, on reflection you are a helpful member here and I had no evidence that you are a "Little Hitler or Nazi" over there, as I said to Manic I can admit when I'm wrong and I was wrong here but sometimes in the heat of the moment we say things that aren't always correct, so sorry to you to Jimi

I should probably apologise too, I was trying to offer some perspective to the situation, and failed miserably. However I do still stand by my statements, although it would seem that Jimi is one of the good guys, so I apologise if I caused any offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back