aghhhhhhhh fooking in-laws

Arrrghh. makes me want to puch the mother :FINGER:
Why the hell does society nowadays accuse the FATHER of being bad, just because the lady carried the child for 9 months doesn't mean she is always right. I mean, the child wasnt born without a dad you know...

I can just pray for you as i have never been in this situation, and hopefully never will but you have our support mate,, if you really love your daughter, fight until you die of exhaustion!

I mean it mate, we all have your back! Good luck and if the in laws and wife say the are sorry, now or in the future, think about how much time they took away from your offspring, if i were you, i wouldnt forgive them completely.

coolnow

When i went through it mate it took me about a year to see ma wee boy then it was all through a contact centre, staff where great but allways felt nervous cause they where watching you and you know they are takin notes.

It was hard m8 and i bawled my eyes out on fathers day, even tried to call her to talk and she used that against me in court saying i was harrassing her.

My advice would be to do whatever your solicitor says and jump through the hoops (shocking that you need to but worth it in the end).

When i went through it mate it took me about a year to see ma wee boy then it was all through a contact centre, staff where great but allways felt nervous cause they where watching you and you know they are takin notes.

It was hard m8 and i bawled my eyes out on fathers day, even tried to call her to talk and she used that against me in court saying i was harrassing her.

My advice would be to do whatever your solicitor says and jump through the hoops (shocking that you need to but worth it in the end).

yeah I know how you feel mate, tried sending flowers and xmas cards, got letter in saying I'm harrassing her and could face civil court and interdict if I contact her...hope you and your ex are on speaking terms again.

hi m8, i went through similar a few years back, and yep, it is hard, and cruel.

i spent thousands in solicitors getting my case sorted so i can see my daughter regular.

now i am out of work, she doesn't care, i can see her whenever i want, and we (me and ex) are on talking terms like adults.

fingers crossed for you m8, all turns out well.
sorry to hear about your work m8 .. m8 of mine hasnt seen his kids in years because of his fookin nasty ex ....

u can see why men kill them lol .. my m8 would given half the chance and she started it

no violence at all mate, she is the one who is weak minded and does what her daddy tells her, he is nothing but a bully and all because he tried it with me and I told him where to go as I have a mind of my own. I hope she realises what a mistake she has made when I go through court, I will fight through court until the end and will never give up on my daughter! I just wanted regular access not her back if she didnt want to but I suppose my weapon of choice in army was my rifle, hers is the kid and it hurts more than any bullet I bet.
they can only stop u seeing the child if they have a court order stoping u
if the have a order stoping u for being 100 yrds away from the house
do it this way go to the police and explain what is going on
ask if they would acompany u to the house to help u see ur child

if this dont happen go to a soliceter to go before a judge to grant u access
if u do it the legal way they are fooked

they can only stop u seeing the child if they have a court order stoping u
if the have a order stoping u for being 100 yrds away from the house
do it this way go to the police and explain what is going on
ask if they would acompany u to the house to help u see ur child

if this dont happen go to a soliceter to go before a judge to grant u access
if u do it the legal way they are fooked

david that aint true m8 . the police will not help you in anyway . its a domestic problem and they wont get involved plus yes if she is in home you can be asked to leave straight away and if you dont the police will then be called and you can be arrested . i know i did the whole thing . and it cost me dearly .

going through courts they allways go in womens favour and all you will get is 1 hour a week supervised visits to start of with, had a few friends go through the same its f-ing stupid and at xmas time dont they ever relise the kid wants to see his dad

Dont allways go like that mate. av got custody of my 3 kids 17 14 and 8.
its hard to deal with at first outlaws getting involved .it is getting more common for dads to get joint custody. and you have parental rights .i was'nt maried to there mum so your half way there.dont go round thats what they want you 2 do it looks bad in court if they call the police on ya.Hang in there m8y .woman are bitches .

Dont allways go like that mate. av got custody of my 3 kids 17 14 and 8.
its hard to deal with at first outlaws getting involved .it is getting more common for dads to get joint custody. and you have parental rights .i was'nt maried to there mum so your half way there.dont go round thats what they want you 2 do it looks bad in court if they call the police on ya.Hang in there m8y .woman are bitches .

yeah my friend stays a few doors down, everytime she sees my car she calls police and I get told to stay away, I mean is there a law to stop me going to my friends ffs??? i was told by police if I needed to see my friend I should call him and ask him to come see me, which is a bit unfair, seems like she got the police in her pocket, as they dont listen and always agree with her which is crap..

Back