aghhhhhhhh fooking in-laws

Wilster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, been split from my wife for over a few months now all because of her meddling parents. it started off when my daughter was born they took over, even christened her without me being there, (evil fookers) said I wasn't catholic and wasn't my thing so i nearly chinned him. I mean we had a catholic wedding so what is the deal??? tried to see baby but wife said go legal route for access and regular visits, so went to solicitor, now been told she is denying access due to me, yes me being unstable throughout marriage and never there for them, which is a load of bollox as her solicitor said I deserted them, but she is the one who left me and went to live with her parents, so mr nice guy here goes up to parents house to challenge this, only to be screamed abuse at through windows and a nice visit from the cops when I return home...has anyone else had problems with in-laws like this? wont even let me see my daughter on xmas day the evil bast**** .... sorry guys if this seems a bit off topic, but I'm at boiling point with it all

i have a little girl and if that happend to me i would cut there fucking eyes out so they could never see there daughter again either, so i would be in a cell for a while butif i couldnt see my daughter i wouldn't care

i have a little girl and if that happend to me i would cut there fucking eyes out so they could never see there daughter again either, so i would be in a cell for a while butif i couldnt see my daughter i wouldn't care

I do feel like that mate only thing that is stopping me is my little girl and it's hard not to think about it all day and night.

going through courts they allways go in womens favour and all you will get is 1 hour a week supervised visits to start of with, had a few friends go through the same its f-ing stupid and at xmas time dont they ever relise the kid wants to see his dad

hi m8, i went through similar a few years back, and yep, it is hard, and cruel.

i spent thousands in solicitors getting my case sorted so i can see my daughter regular.

now i am out of work, she doesn't care, i can see her whenever i want, and we (me and ex) are on talking terms like adults.

fingers crossed for you m8, all turns out well.

hi m8, i went through similar a few years back, and yep, it is hard, and cruel.

i spent thousands in solicitors getting my case sorted so i can see my daughter regular.

now i am out of work, she doesn't care, i can see her whenever i want, and we (me and ex) are on talking terms like adults.

fingers crossed for you m8, all turns out well.

cheers mate, yeah we are not on talking terms, I sent xmas cards and flowers but ended up with solicitors letter telling me not to or face civil court action, I hope we do get on talking terms will be better for our daughter :) thanks once again to all of you for your support :p

thats shite that m8 !

She cant stop you from seein the kid unless there has been violence in the relationship or somethin like that. Get ya self a good solicitor m8, they r takin the piss.

I hate the way the women can manipulate the situation and make the fella to be the asshole when most of the time its them !!!

no violence at all mate, she is the one who is weak minded and does what her daddy tells her, he is nothing but a bully and all because he tried it with me and I told him where to go as I have a mind of my own. I hope she realises what a mistake she has made when I go through court, I will fight through court until the end and will never give up on my daughter! I just wanted regular access not her back if she didnt want to but I suppose my weapon of choice in army was my rifle, hers is the kid and it hurts more than any bullet I bet.

Been there m8. Wasn't married so didn't have any parental rights, had to take ex to court and it was me that had to jump through the hoops and prove that i wasn't everything that she said i was.

After 1 and a half years i finally got what i wanted, a damming social worker report against her where she was shown to be a liar and when we next went to court she decided not to fight anymore and granted me any access i wanted as long as we didn't go in front of the sheriff.

Cost a few bob but worth it in the end run.

Don't think it will be that bad for you bud as you are married and have your parental rights.

Good luck m8.

ps Don't know where you are bud but i'm in Scotland so may differ if your down south

Been there m8. Wasn't married so didn't have any parental rights, had to take ex to court and it was me that had to jump through the hoops and prove that i wasn't everything that she said i was.

After 1 and a half years i finally got what i wanted, a damming social worker report against her where she was shown to be a liar and when we next went to court she decided not to fight anymore and granted me any access i wanted as long as we didn't go in front of the sheriff.

Cost a few bob but worth it in the end run.

Don't think it will be that bad for you bud as you are married and have your parental rights.

Good luck m8.

ps Don't know where you are bud but i'm in Scotland so may differ if your down south

in scotland mate, yeah solicitor said It will start with a community centre where she will drop off baby and I will be watched with my daughter for an hour, will last a few months until reports are done.

in scotland mate, yeah solicitor said It will start with a community centre where she will drop off baby and I will be watched with my daughter for an hour, will last a few months until reports are done.

thats still shit m8.

all this coz ya ex aint got a fookin mind of her own, an gettin her thoughts run from her family.

yeah I know, I have never felt so helpless in my life, I mean done tours of afghnan, iraq when op telic 1 was kicked off, felt scared but this has my emotions fooked...I admit it, I have been to the point of crying but wont as she will win in my mind and I dont want that

Feel for you mate. :(

Really hope you get it sorted out quickly.

hi guys, been split from my wife for over a few months now all because of her meddling parents. It started off when my daughter was born they took over, even christened her without me being there, (evil fookers) said i wasn't catholic and wasn't my thing so i nearly chinned him. I mean we had a catholic wedding so what is the deal??? Tried to see baby but wife said go legal route for access and regular visits, so went to solicitor, now been told she is denying access due to me, yes me being unstable throughout marriage and never there for them, which is a load of bollox as her solicitor said i deserted them, but she is the one who left me and went to live with her parents, so mr nice guy here goes up to parents house to challenge this, only to be screamed abuse at through windows and a nice visit from the cops when i return home...has anyone else had problems with in-laws like this? Wont even let me see my daughter on xmas day the evil bast**** .... Sorry guys if this seems a bit off topic, but i'm at boiling point with it all

m8 this happend to me and even after court battles i never seen my daughter for 16 years . Thank god she came back to my life her mother dont like it . But hey she and her family stole 16 years of her life for us both . Now we are close and ive a wee grandson . Dont give up m8 . And i hope it dont take 16 years of waiting for yoy . Oh btw dont listen to these i would do this do that . Ive been there did it all you get is a night or more in a cell . Then thier lawyer uses this against you at the hearing .

Yup. As Countryboy says, don't rise to any baiting. Just get the solicitors involved and do it all legit (don't give them a leg to stand on).

Feel for you mate. :(

Really hope you get it sorted out quickly.

Same as,Just try and be calm take the shite on the chin reguardless of point scoring and who looks the best as well as whos right whos wrong .................. JUST think of your little Girl

cheers guys for the advice got it in the hands of a solicitor but seems to be taking forever. It feels weird sitting home alone at xmas but hey I got the powers of the internet to keep me company and take my mind off things....have a merry xmas guys and hope santa got you what you wanted :drink:

been there before went dowm medaition route first if the ex refuses to sort it out through medation goes in your favour in court as you tryied to be amicable as court can be stressfull on the kids never mind you (not to mention medation can be free or very cheap)

hope it sorts it selfout soon as not nice at all

Back