Afternoon all :)

jamesyboyjim

Inactive User
Reaction score
How has everyone been? whats new? I haven't been too active lately, not that you'd miss me haha! But still, I just wanted to check up on some of the old regulars, hope everyone is doing well, in good health and getting ready for santa :proud:

Yes mate all presents purchased throughout the year and all wrapped by November..
Don't get up to much..going to church on the 20th for carols with friends then snacks round theirs and swapping of gifts as they go home to S.A for Christmas then it's round the parents xmas day for lunch and then home and that's my Christmas done for another year...

Good Evening jimbo how's it hanging fella?. Glad you are back on the scene mate. All good my end I am still using the cream for that rash you gave me though. ;)

Good Evening jimbo how's it hanging fella?. Glad you are back on the scene mate. All good my end I am still using the cream for that rash you gave me though. ;)

Haha yes I do apologise! It took months to get it to start to clear up! What a bugger it was!

Back