After this multifuel stove fan pleas can anyone help ??

ttony

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Multifuel Stove Fan | eBay

im waiting to bid near the end time on this , but wonderd if anyone new of any other places I could actually buy this , ice found one place and they wanted £165 lol .

this is the only fan I can find that is small enough for what I need , I need it to be no higher than eight and a half inches.

thanx

the first one you gave me to look is where I looked they are £165 , the other two you gave us are what we want but there to big .

really appreciate you looking thoe mate , thankyou ...

Never knew these existed, seems you can make your own using a pair of peltier coolers, a heatsink and a few bits. Might be a good project.

Says they can also be put on top of radiators to circulate warm air around the room.

Hi.
Very simple to make have a look on utube lots of info on building. I made one myself. Just make sure you use a solar type motor or it will not work. You can get most parts off ebay.

thanx fergalsworld , but they don't sell them with height of 8 inches that's the gap that the fan needs to fit in .. if you can make one that's about 7 and a half in height in including blades and looks the same healy82 I might be interested in buying it off you mate , could you put a pic up of yours you made ..

thanx fergalsworld , but they don't sell them with height of 8 inches that's the gap that the fan needs to fit in .. if you can make one that's about 7 and a half in height in including blades and looks the same healy82 I might be interested in buying it off you mate , could you put a pic up of yours you made ..
The one I made is taller than you need. The one on ebay looks like it is made from a Zelman CPU cooler just stuck on to a heatsink with the peltier sandwitched between. I wonder how well the plastic fan would stand up to the heat of the stove. The one I made has a metal fan I robbed from a old USB powered Desk Fan. The dearest part would be the CPU cooler as they cost about £30. The solar motor costs about a fiver and the Peltier about a tenner. Rather than buying one have a go at building one. It is very easy.

i would mate but im no good at that sort of thing lol .. cheers for the info thoe mate ..

Back