Advice Please

zamzing

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys, i need some advice on what to do, my yearly subscription with nthell just ran out and they rang me telling me there coming to collect the box, but i really want to keep it for upstairs, can i tell them i threw it away or will i have to give it to them?
cheers

m8 tell them ya want to keep it on the min package so they dont cut ya feed off,then just fly over to fleebay and aquire one spare and sort it for yaself#
otherwise if you say you flung it they will bill you like 250 for it

Tell em tht you just moved in like a few weeks ago and the previous people didnt leave a forwarding address...

They will just tick the boxes on there paperwork and forget about it...

Yeah, they won't really try that hard to collect it. The hardware isn't worth that much money to them, and not too many ppl know how to mod a box, so they're generally not too tight on collecting them. (in my experience anyways)
K

As siad me thinks that you will get a £250 bill m8 as it as hapend to somone i no, he got rid of his box and thay hit him for 250 dollars. If it was me ide just get the min package as Allnighta as siad or you could try and say you have just moved in and there is no box hear at this addy, up to u m8 good luck.

to be honest i think it would be silly for people not to get the minimum sub, it keeps the company afloat, you get basic support and you are less likely to get CUT OFF......like my friend found out last week who was disconnected on the day of his beloved liverpool team were playing benfica on the second leg......guess what he is doing now...LOL

just tell them someone came yesterday and collected it.

tina said:
just tell them someone came yesterday and collected it.

from what ive been hearing i dont think this works anymore. They bill you for the box and ask for proof that it has been collected.

*i posted this in reply on earlier thread but on same lines as this subject)

it is true they are getting a bit careful my brother lives in south manchester and canx his subscription (i told him to say someone came and picked up already )
they gave him 30 days and sent engineer round to collect his box , my brother told him it was collected few days before by another n*l guy
he then had to fill form out and sign to say he no longer has and was told he would be liable for 150 squid has no proof it had been picked up the guy went into green box in street and went away,
MY brother phoned next day and told n*l he had found in cupboard etc; same engineer came back hour later to collect his box and gave him reciept i am sure they never used to this or may be they did

Back